• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair his antics would have been better posted during work hours for the ukso kids to enjoy, 1050pm and he really didnt receive the plaudits he expected for sure,

then icing on cake, claimed to have found said vids on youtube. boo hiss.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Lolll

Tobz u blobs suck some cockz and make sure your throat clogzzz

Hawwy, stop being a child. I'm sure you've been warned already about this

I aint fussed

Fuck off elsewhere and be a cock then please :)

UKSO RULE

Rude behaviour in your replies to another poster will be seen as abusive posting and will be punished.

all things considered a pity really.

Phil

Im just sat here wondering why Hawwy keeps going on about sucking cock all the time....! He must like

i cant understand why he is even here? its not a free country, everywhere has rules and if he continually breaks them why is he allowed to continue posting abuse?

Phil

Lmao

Just woke up

Where's that unreel hawwy thread gone the mental 300hp crazy glanza ripping up 30mph streets?

Let me

Guess deleted hahahah that's about the 300 thread been deleted haha

Edited by iamlegend

i cant understand why he is even here? its not a free country, everywhere has rules and if he continually breaks them why is he allowed to continue posting abuse?

Phil

If this was the case, there'd be one or more of you gone aswell.

Unfortunately when we rarely ban people, everyone's like err that's not fair, but if we don't, oh my gawdd I can't believe he's still here

Therefore we have to give him a chance which he is now definitely on his last of.

If this was the case, there'd be one or more of you gone aswell.

Unfortunately when we rarely ban people, everyone's like err that's not fair, but if we don't, oh my gawdd I can't believe he's still here

Therefore we have to give him a chance which he is now definitely on his last of.

Ryan,

i haven't said anything abusive but yes for those who responded to Hawwys post at his own level of distasteful drivel i can understand some sort of sanction.

id much rather he never resorted to such pathetic offerings on the forum and needed no warnings whatsoever, but nobody is perfect.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Ryan,

i haven't said anything abusive but yes for those who responded to Hawwys post at his own level of distasteful drivel i can understand some sort of sanction.

id much rather he never resorted to such pathetic offerings on the forum and needed no warnings whatsoever, but nobody is perfect.

Phil

I know you haven't personally, but there are groups of members who do, I didn't single you personally out, I was just giving our point of view to your solution and why we can't use it