• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grit has been down for two nights in my area( even though we haven't had any frost or ice) used the gt for about hour and a half and 3 new small dents on passenger side already from all the shite on the roads especially after spending 4 hours on her with a clay bar Saturday absolutely fuming :angry2:

My feelings exactly

We should have an Islands build section.....i bet theres a fair few of us on here and we're defo up against it in terms of getting bits and finding services etc! Isle of Wights bad.....Channel Islands must be a nightmare? Just gonna pop the car round to the mappers....oh hang on there isn't any, get a ferry, get raped for it, take a day to do it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

We should have an Islands build section.....i bet theres a fair few of us on here and we're defo up against it in terms of getting bits and finding services etc! Isle of Wights bad.....Channel Islands must be a nightmare? Just gonna pop the car round to the mappers....oh hang on there isn't any, get a ferry, get raped for it, take a day to do it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tell me about it.

Also any seller not being bothered to box it properly, or deciding that they dont want to ship to you. even though its no more hastle than adding maybe 1 extra line on the address

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking Toyota's idea that using crumbly cheese for bolts was the way forward......not worked on many makes of car but I'm rounding or shearing everything I touch, makes jobs 5 times longer and any second now I'm just gonna smash the car up! Soaking everything in penetrant before hand and wire brushing any shit away....had planned on changing my front coils and brakes today but still stuck trying to remove the first braided line CUNNNNNNNNNNT!!!!!!!

Spent the whole day tryna find somewhere that will swap my tyres onto my new wheels.. all wheels were off the car.. but would anyone do it..No!!!!

Apperently head of tyre companies have put a stop to it... so couldnt find anyone to do it for me unless i brought new tyres for the new wheels...

Found 1 place that would do it but they wanted £40 a wheel to swap tyres over..

anyone els had this problem. I've never had a problem before...