Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

hope you get it back bud , ad take the advice about getting in touch with anyone who does mapping neutral to the area , cunts like that need done in , wee prick , al keep an eye on fb or that , as the starlet boys in Scotland are pretty sociable with one another , surely someone will see this wee car about and let you know about it , good luck mate :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely he needs to get the emu mapped? I'd call a few of the local tuning companies to pre warn them a guy with a silver glanza with blue wheels might be coming in soon to get a stolen ecu mapped.

Apparently hes had it mapped already! So thats that plan out the window :(

Next plan - To drive up to Dundee and catch the prick myself! At least I've got the excuse to give him a fucking beating and hopefully get my emu back! If not ill just happily take something off his car worth £400.

hope you get it back bud , ad take the advice about getting in touch with anyone who does mapping neutral to the area , cunts like that need done in , wee prick , al keep an eye on fb or that , as the starlet boys in Scotland are pretty sociable with one another , surely someone will see this wee car about and let you know about it , good luck mate :)

Yer mate please keep an eye out! Kicking myself here because im so far away!!!! Cheers

This guy does you over on the EMU and then has the cheek to fit it and get the unit mapped.

How do you know he's had this mapped Haresign?

Surely someone knows this stealing scumbag and can pay him a visit to see what explanation he can offer?

If he did this to me I would just write on here saying see you soon,

Then drive up with a dolly or a flat bed and wait till like 4am and cut his hand brake cables and take the bell ends whole car away

Well i do work for a recovery company so got plenty of trucks and equipment to do that kind of shit.. Thought id offer him an easy way out but guess that hasnt worked.. I am now planning on going up soon.

Would be funny if you towed his car away !

Although watch what you do man, I know you want his head on a plate for what he's done but it's him you want locked up for theft not you locked up!

James

I know i wouldnt actually steel his car but what i have got planned is confidential :spiteful: He is gona pay for that emu one way or another!!

Hes probably reading this so im being very careful on what im saying now!!

He was logged on a couple of days ago in the snapchat thread in the general section.

Oh and he put his snapchat user name up lol

I dont have snapchat dude! Missus wont let me haha!!

Why can he log in surely he should be banned?

..and yes he should be banned!! Nowhere wants a thief! ..Also warn people on TGTT club about him because hes on there too.

if we ban him, we loose all possible trace of him.

think about it. there's a reason we dont ban scammers until some form of resolution has been reached. the forum could be the only possible means of communication with the douchebag. fair enough he might not communicate, but at the same time, the ability is still there should he shit himself and do the right thing. we take that ability away too early, and the staff are essentially removing any slim chance the OP has of making contact with the clown on here. this isnt the staff's first rodeo boys.

and as has already been pointed out, he's using multiple accounts.

that said, if u want his two known accounts banned, contact Matt or John or Rob and I'm sure they will sort it.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

think about it. there's a reason we dont ban scammers until some form of resolution has been reached. the forum could be the only possible means of communication with the douchebag. fair enough he might not communicate, but at the same time, the ability is still there should he shit himself and do the right thing. we take that ability away too early, and the staff are essentially removing any slim chance the OP has of making contact with the clown on here. this isnt the staff's first rodeo boys.

that said, if u want his two known accounts banned, contact Matt or John or Rob and I'm sure they will sort it.

Phil.

I appreciate this, just wondered as he's not replying and could potentially catch some one out again.

i agree thats a risk as well, however this is a fairly prominent thread, so I'd like to think the vast majority of folk will have seen it at one point or another.

i dont expect him to reply tbh, but shutting off all means of communication, if not the only means, wont serve to aid the OP too much.

i agree he needs banned, but we have to consider those he's ripped off before hitting the big red ban button.

Phil.

look, stop fuckin about, give me and bucketep91 his latest details n wel head up in ma rolla and track him down. i can assure u we will get your emu or sum sort of compensation plus sumthin else in ways of payment for our hassles.

thats a defo.

pm me if u want sumthin done.

Phil.

i agree thats a risk as well, however this is a fairly prominent thread, so I'd like to think the vast majority of folk will have seen it at one point or another.

i dont expect him to reply tbh, but shutting off all means of communication, if not the only means, wont serve to aid the OP too much.

i agree he needs banned, but we have to consider those he's ripped off before hitting the big red ban button.

Phil.

Thats a fair point.. When i do get my emu back though i really hope he does get banned!

Im not giving up until i get it back or something around the same value.

i am now in posession of many of the details required to hunt my new friend down for a chit chat on how its wrong to take the piss from someone because they live so far away.

Cheers Paul :)

Really appreciate what your doing!

Let me know what happens.

have you contacted to police? i assume you made them aware that it was this forum that you were using to communicate with the seller?

if you have, then some constable will have been having a read through your posts on the site and this thread no doubt.

with that in mind, these posts are more likely to get folk on here in trouble rather than the OP.

look, stop fuckin about, give me and bucketep91 his latest details n wel head up in ma rolla and track him down. i can assure u we will get your emu or sum sort of compensation plus sumthin else in ways of payment for our hassles.

thats a defo.

pm me if u want sumthin done.

Next plan - To drive up to Dundee and catch the prick myself! At least I've got the excuse to give him a fucking beating and hopefully get my emu back! If not ill just happily take something off his car worth £400.

surely we can con him out of a few teeth.. The bible says an eye for and eye,
Could translate into a broken nose and jaw for robbing an ecu. Little fucker i hope he gets what is coming to him!

if a policeman is reading this thread they are unlikely to be inclined to help anyone here.

I know i wouldnt.

Phil

Edited by Philm

have you contacted to police? i assume you made them aware that it was this forum that you were using to communicate with the seller?

if you have, then some constable will have been having a read through your posts on the site and this thread no doubt.

with that in mind, these posts are more likely to get folk on here in trouble rather than the OP.

if a policeman is reading this thread they are unlikely to be inclined to help anyone here.

I know i wouldnt.

Phil

LOL Nerd Alert!!