Lewis's 98 Spec TD04 236bhp Beast - Update: 08/05/14 - END GAME....

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you lewis. The car sounded savage on the dyno. Let me know what the results are :)

You too was good chatting and having a nose around your GT! Good to see a high spec TD04 as a daily.

I'm all mapped, on my way home, results to follow ;)

You too was good chatting and having a nose around your GT! Good to see a high spec TD04 as a daily.

I'm all mapped, on my way home, results to follow ;)

hope you got the results you were after mate :D

looking forward to seeing what you made ............

james

Sorry guys!

I was driving 300 miles again today. My friends just bought a B18 VTI Aerodeck for a engine conversion so been pre occupied today.

I have a few videos and many pictures I'll do in a big update tomorrow.

But...

It made 235.9 BHP and it's transformed the car.

I also had to replace the greedy as it boost spiked to 1.6bar on full boost then couldn't hold boost. More on that in the update!

More to come :)

So remap update time.

Set off at 5pm to do the 250 mile trip to the Travelodge i had picked overnight. Had a easy drive up there no traffic. Arrived just gone 11pm. Cracked on with the Stella and naughty food. Me and my friend who came along got hammered watching the cube, and working out how we would "smash it" and win "big bucks" - God i was drunk. In a drunken state i also helped myself to over 50 towels that were shrink wraped in bunches of 10's out a box. - Safe to say im good for cleaning clothes for the next 3 years.

I arrived at TuningDevelopments, after stopping at a McDonalds for breakfast feeling rather jaded. I took a few snaps.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_szaA8ciV78&list=UUBcuDL1EOoL2fSVT6bLwnfw

An finally my graph

92C9299A-F7A9-42C2-B550-623C28C849E6_zps

Edited by Zeldoz

Nice good numbers as well mate i will be heading up there soon might go into town and ask someone to film it for me instead makes a lot of hard work look worthwhile well done.

james

I strongly advise you do it!

TuningDevelopments film the runs and add to YouTube anyway!