MIKEY4410 1998 STARLET SPORTIF TURBO--rear cambered terror------

Yeah I know camber on the front is often used but I was under the impression that anywhere that sets up FWD cars try to eradicate any rear camber at all.

For example on an EP3, once lowered they naturally gain a fair bit of negative camber, as do most cars with independent rear suspension... Go for a fast road set-up using adjustable rear arms at places like Area Motorsport and ABP, and they usually try to neutralise the rear camber as close to 0 degrees as possible, then give it a touch of toe (can't remember whether toe in or out).

Obviously a Starlet doesn't have independent rear suspension so it could be different, but I'd of thought it would be a similar story?

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update :

as some of you guys knowy a fitted a nissan micra bonnet hydraulic the other week.not a hard job to do and is very nice little upgrade

bact.jpg

ppj5.jpg

zs0u.jpg

car finally now has under bonnet lighting ,aswell as the fully redone interior lighting,and boot lighting also !

have spent the last few days relocating the fuse box (taken 20 hours to do and was hell,dont ever attempt it !!!)soldering and heat shrinking 100 plus wires is horrible and tedious,with the added stress of making sure they are all going to the right place !!!

7p9f.jpg

have bought some underseal to do my car soon,

piccys of the engine bay are coming,heres one small one

s6xf.jpg

cheers guys

• 1 month later...