Is it worth getting Coil overs or Springs?

Atm im looking into lowering my V in the next few months, im just trying to make the decision on whether i should spend out for coil overs or just buy springs...i no coil overs are better but is it worth the money?

Just need some opinions , any advice on what to go for?

The roads play a big part as well imo since fitting the zeta r's i cannot find a happy medium with them i have been through all the damper settings and it's either tooth-chattering bouncy or spine snapping running ten from hard all the way round at the moment handles very well just destroying my back and neck.

I use my car pretty much every day, not for track use though...so I'd be happy to get what's best quality, itll end up being better In the long run, just gotta save up. Thanks for your info guys, you think I could find a good set of coil overs for around 400 ? Or will I have to spend a lot to get good quality ones?

Coil overs give the best tuneability to get things setup to suit your preference.

With spring/shock combos its definitely possible to find a good combination of adjustable shocks (say GABs or Bilsteins - just for example as there are a number of good brands available) that with good spring choice (even get some made as ive done before) that will perform really well but there is generally compromise required in ride and for the expense of getting a good setup you may as well go to coil overs and have the rull range of tuneability.

With coil overs often the shock quality is better especially if you run digressive shocks and its fairly painless to swap out a set of springs for a heavier or softer set to suit drags/street/circuit

Ok cool. Looks like im saving up for some coil overs then! Really looking forward to lowering my V , its gonna look great :yahoo: thanks for the advice guys .

If you ave any questions about MeisterR coilovers, drop us a PM or email, we're here to help where we can :)

Edwin