Not something you read to often

Logged on to the suzuki ignis forum for a ganders for the first time in a while and come across this topic and was abit WTF .................

Hello.

As I was driving home in the ignis today, some fcuking cnut in a shitty corsa decided to overtake me dangerously in a merging lane. I naturally pressed my horn to warn him that he just nearly hit my car. He decided to follow me, I tried to lose him but he was driving like a maniac and cut me up.

Long story short, I stupidly rolled my window down, he attacked me whilst I was in the car, took my keys, attempted to stab me with them in the neck several times and then once I told him that I didn't want to fight him he threw my keys far in the dark.

I can't find my keys. I had one spare at home so my cars back home. How would I get a new remote key for the car? Or is it easy to change the locks? I'm guessing not, since it's a suzuki only thing.

Thank you in advance.

And new central locking key has now cost him £198 from suzuki lol

Luckily this can't happen to us epic starlet owners, we'd launch our JDM 15 year old flare in their face and that'd be the end of it.

XD what a idea, thanks for making my night..... And if he was following me for ages driving like a lunatic, I'd hit the motorway and that would be the end of him.

Makes me sick that people go that far to hurt someone. I'd have just continued to drive normally and wait for him to fuck off lol. If someone gets out their car and starts walking over you either put your window up and fuck off or get out too. Worst thing you can do is just sit there with your window down lol.

Imagine if the guy had kids in his car or something there is just no need for somebody to go that far he should of at least drove to a public place or not pulled over at all be cool to get self defense weapons as optional extras lol taser gun the bastards.

I have been considering getting one of those dash cams as most and i say most of the drivers here in bristol are complete and utter tools(thats the nicest term i can use), the amount of times i have seen peeps that think that when behind the wheel of a vehicle, driving is actually third on the list of priority, no1-2 being phone or make up, oh and i love the way that most peeps cut me up and if i say anything they blame me for their inadequacy, very frustrating, Grrrrrr

Anyway the cams are great push a button and it store's the last five mins or just record everything and then if you get a mouthy twat in a corsa that wants to try and threaten and bully you can just pass the footage to the police and let them deal with it!

Andy

:p:hi: