Barking dogs - A living hell

Brace yourselves.

Firstly I love dogs. Ever since I was a kid I wanted a dog but my mom is allergic so I was never allowed one. My mrs has a dog and she's amazing. My friends have dogs and they're really nice. My uncle and aunt have dogs and they're nice. My neighbors have dogs and one day I'm going to kill one of them.

On one side of my house the family are pleasant and say hi when we bump into each other but other than that keep to themselves which can't be said for their 6 dogs (and I don't exaggerate on the amount) who bark at a smallest of shit and don't shut up. We've complained in the past as have other neighbors and granted that they do now call the dogs in when they bark for more than 30 seconds or so which is fair enough, I can live with that. When I'm washing my car and they come out to put the dogs in the car they bark and bark and bark until the car finally disappears down the road, which I can put up with, even if they're let out at 7am every day and bark for 15 minutes every morning to wake the street up, I can tolerate it.

Now on the other side of my house are a family that I've known since birth. Originally her parents lived there before they sold the house to their daughter after they split up... As a person she's really nice, again keeps to herself unless we bump into each other outside in which case it's a very short "Hi how are you, good yeah me too thanks, see you later". Her kids are fucking nightmares, one has ADHD (is it called that?) and shouts a lot, she has a short temper and in tern the younger kid is now following in her footsteps so every other day they scream and shout, fight and jump on the stairs which vibrates through our house, swear more than I fucking do which is saying something. They nag us when we're in the garden, constantly telling us to do this do that look at this watch this. Even still, I can tolerate it. They're just kids. I used to play with nitro cars all the time and play loud music when I was a kid. Kids are loud and annoying lol.

Now my main bitchy little rant is about their stupid fucking retarded shit eating spring loaded fuck whit wound up bouncy bundle of joy which LITERALLY barks all day. This little fucker also springs and bounces out the door at 7am and starts barking from GO until the evening when her fella comes home from work and pays it some attention. I can't stress enough about how much it literally barks constantly all day. She just completely ignores it. She leaves her door open and she's not deaf or fucked in the head so I know she can hear the little cunt. It bounces around like a wild bull in a pen of hill billies barking it's tits off at absolutely nothing. I was watching earlier as her sister came round with her daughter, the little girl about 6 years old was trying to walk to the trampoline only to have the dog furiously barking at her constantly and stopping her from going down the garden. She look horrified, just stood there and didn't know what to do. This went on for about 5 minutes before she called the dog over and the little girl ran like Forrest fucking Gump to the trampoline and didn't even bounce on it because she was scared of the dog.

I've been outside painting my bonnet today and for hours and hours I've constantly been listening to this dog barking. After about 45 minutes of constant barking I set my phone recording so that I could share the evidence just to express how much it barks but it cut out after 3 minutes.

My sister complained to the council a few months ago after being woke up again and again for the past year or so since they bought the dog and they're currently already under investigation from other neighbors complaining about the barking and also the kids screaming and shouting. I thought that after she complained the barking would stop or improve but if anything it's just worse.

My parents are considering moving in the very near future. They're both coming up to their 60s and are sick and tired of all the noise. My pap loves gardening but never goes out anymore. My mum smokes but hides in the front door way instead of going on the garden to try and get away from the dogs whilst she's outside.

It's a living fucking hell.

Anyone else got any experiences?

How the hell do you tolerate it?

Seriously I would have lost my rag and shot the thing or got it a muzzle with a padlock that only I had a key to.

I literally cant stand repetitive noises, id have to leave and go for a drive if it lasted more than 5 minutes

Hilarious description :lol:

I know exactly where you're coming from with this, it is an absolute nightmare and the owners don't seem to realise how bad it is. If you were to play loud music or rev your car up outside your house as often and as loud as these dogs bark it wouldn't be very long before the old bill were knocking your door, yet these four legged shit machines are "allowed" to bark day and night. What's even worse is when one dog barks and it sets off all the other local dogs as well!

I can vouch for the neighbours, having been at your house ;)!

Not only does all this shit happen. One of them insists on staring at whatever you do in adams back garden... not just unnoticeable staring, but her dad once asked her to stop. I love my neighbours though, minus next door but one who hates adam with a passion :)!

I'm not sure how much longer I will tolerate it for before I start barking back and bouncing around eating my own shit in the garden all day every day to see how they like it.

When it first started it was just in the back of my mind "wish that dog would hush for a bit lol" and gradually it's just got more frustrating. I feel like it's just a part of life now that isn't going to stop and I just have to avoid doing anything in the garden, keep the windows shut and have some music on in the background whenever I'm in.

They're not allowed to bark all day. That's why we've complained to the council. They paid them a visit the other day as another warning about it because they keep my sister up to date with everything that happens after she complained. So someone else is obviously complaining if they're paying them visits now. Yet even after having an official come and tell them that they need to do something about it, today, a few days later, I've spent a whole day with it barking at itself again... Never ending... I don't want to be a horrible neighbor and get them in trouble but at this rate I'm going to start recording every time its outside and just send all the evidence to the council.

Record it, loop it. Then put it through a huge amp face it at their wall turn in on and leave for Jae!

Lmao :D

No word of a lie a few months ago I did pretty much that for about 10 minutes. I went on youtube and got up "Barking dogs" and just played it full blast over and over and then played "who let the dogs out". True story.

The house behind mine (my bedroom backs onto their garden) have a dog that barks and howls because they lock it out in the garden for hours at a time. It's not too bad in summer. Still barks but in winter when it's freezing and raining it's out there yelping and howling to go in and they all just ignore it. Like I can see them sat in the living room watching TV and not one of them bothers to let it in. That makes me was to pull a gun out and shoot it but it's not the dogs fault it's the family :/

Have the same next door.

They have two yappy dogs that bark alot and the family who live there never tell them to stop.it annoys the absolute fuck outa me and I cant understand why they dont find it annoying or piss them off.

Its totally unacceptable and they shouldn't be allowed to have dogs at all.

I do love dogs also but if you cant disaplin hen dont fucking have them

totally understand the situation here...

my old rents house we had neigh burghs and there dog would just not SHUT UP all day long I used to punch the walls to shut it up LOL

again I love dogs and have one my self...

but yea so annoying haha

been ok now for like 7 years as detached house and not a neigh burgh in site well I do but well spaced away :p

i also love dogs, but the gf is allergic to them, so we dont have 1. no 4 has a large dog, lucky if it barks twice in a day, neighbours are great, no 5 have a black lab, runs about, barks a little whilst out on nice sunny days, never to be heard at nights. but no 2 have a bichon freese, and whn it comes out for a crap, it just bloody yak yak yak, until it goes in, walk past the house, yak yak yak...doesnt help they are bretherin (churchy f*ckers) and the husband is a regular in ward 4 (looney bin) and the wife (death, never says hello, and looks like the walking dead) have 3 kids, that they shout and ball at, shout and ball at the dog to tell it to shut up, kids always bouncing a bloody ball even after 9pm at nights, and generally a pain in the arse family. then comes no1, large plot of garden and 2 dogs, a bechion and a terriour of some sort, everytime they are let out its yak yak yak yak yak yak yak. no matter who is out with them thats all they do. even when i am in the shed, they hear or see me when the doors are open and then start again,

really boils my blood, because all you hear is these little shitty fucker of dogs, and cant hear yourself think.

deffo a case of little dog syndrome tho!!! c*nts of things :aggressive::diablo:

My mum and dad had sort of the same problem but instead of dogs they played music pretty loud at stupid times which vibrated our old house and all the walls. You see the problem was my bedroom was literally next door to there speakers. Granted I was a baby so you can imagine how pissed off they were. They complained and did all this shit then one day they just thought fuck it. They waited all night until she went to bed and finally turned her music off. They put stereo speakers next to her room turned it up full blast and played Metallica on loop for the whole fucking night and day. No joke, If I remember right they went away all day and just left it playing full blast on loop lmao. They said they never heard anything from them again! Lol.

Bret.

In my town they now have noise people who go to people's houses and the noise stops then and there especially if it's music pumping out, as for dogs yes I am a great fan of all animals, I don't even believe in killing spiders but aaddzz mate your folks now coming up to retirement age don't need to listen to that poxy dog barking allday long, there at a time in there life where they should be relaxing now and having peace and quiet, if no ones gonna do anything about it, council etc etc, chuck it in the boot of your car and drive it 20 miles away then boot the little shit out and tell it to never bloody come back 👍

I love dogs and never had a problem with one but if a dog is contently barking then it ain't happy and if was me in your position I would of shot it by now or poisoned it like others have said, it's not nice but the dog is obviously treated poorly