MISS,STRESS >>> mister koni yellow

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got her home and after some checking my pump died on me also i am reading 18volts when cranking over ??? is that not to much ????

ordered an uprated 255l from ebay for prezza so that will go in next week

got her home and after some checking my pump died on me also i am reading 18volts when cranking over ??? is that not to much ????

ordered an uprated 255l from ebay for prezza so that will go in next week

There is a fuel regulator behind the glove box on a GT. My car died when I first got it and would only start sometimes, after changing the pump and fucking around for hours. We put in a new wire between the fuel reg and the pump and this sorted it out straight away :thumbsup:

missstress is back up and running :) :)

but it wasnt without any problems polarity was marked the wrong way round on the new pump i could hear the pump working but car would not start

dam i got a bit confused ha ha 2 hours later i figured it out and rewired the poles and wham she started

then another problem accured the pump plug was getting freaking hot it was the blue white pin ( + to pump ) that was shorting out so depinned them and soldered them together with a 7.5a fuse socket in the line for safety works wel and dont heat up anymore :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Inside radius are a fucker with only basic tools, eh colin :L

tell me about it ha ha i really nead to get some better tools for this sort of work belt sander is next on the cards to get joint faces strait ha ha there a fucker to do by hand !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

wel bit of an update on the ct18 setup it works ( HARD ) just as i thought it would . also its compound now on the air intake /compressor side as u guys told me thanks guys :) , boost it easy controlled now and much more stable on low boost ( oem actuators ) i am seeing 1.2bar !!!! ha ha ha ha :) :) but i have a feeling there not fully synchronised yet a tat more boost then the other and i think its due to it being a

ct9a and a ct9 b slightly differnt size turbos

so now i will need 2 adjustable actuators ( or go external x2 :( )

buy 2x turbo speed sensor kits ??? ( where can i get them cheap ?? and / or similar device ?? )

so this will be coming of the car again today till i have those parts sourced ( could be a while )