MISS,STRESS >>> mister koni yellow

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES/no the bolt going tru the arb is 1mm to big you need to file the arb for a mm or so so the bolt gose tru it then its a perfect fit

there bettwer then starlet links anyways got them for 16euros in local factors but there cheaper on egay if you search a bit

Edited by 5e colin

what more do you want to know richard ??

fitted the 5 wurth inserts worked sweet as a nut now only where the helicoil is its wound out again the fecking cunt brrr going to order more of them wurths

the wurth uses same tap as the helicoil kit just have to find the countersink drill and im sorted

Edited by 5e colin
  • 2 weeks later...

How the fuck have you burnt this car! Id have lost it again ago with yhe the amount of crap it thrown at you! Fair play for sticking with it

James

ay and just before nct/mot in 4 weeks the problem is i dont get more joy out of any other car then these little pocket rockets so have no other choice ha ha going to rip her open later today and inspect

sso ripped her apart and found this it looks all to common ha ha i also think i need to buy a new compression tester as the rest seems fine going to slap another gasket on it and see

also my head bolts were very loose ?????

atleast my engine is still pretty clean after 60k

post-9966-0-60095200-1470049780_thumb.jp

post-9966-0-53698000-1470049794_thumb.jp

Edited by 5e colin

they where al very loose to my liking i opened them with my rached fairly easy 60km 45.000miles + - on gasket

This happend to my Athena gasket if the bolts were lose between those two cylinders its very possible that's the caules did you check the toque setting before removing them? also is that an old or new gasket?

Shity composite gasket Colin, maybe time to change for mls

i know but then i need to get my block apart and get both faces skimmed also being in bits full rebuild then probly summer 2017 ha ha