MISS,STRESS >>> mister koni yellow

so my first ever diy tig weld ( ss ) for on the car section of pipe for the topmount im actually very pleased for a nooob can only get better from now on still have LOOOOOOTS TO LEARN but getting there now ish dipping every 20seconds now instead of every 3 ha ha

post-9966-0-94676000-1481482315_thumb.jp

Edited by 5e colin
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so fitted my new ss kit with my new tfo35hm at 7 psi first on the gtt ecu this turbo is a NON smoker finally ( you where right kid ) after i fitted my glanza v ecu on my custom jumper loom i turned boost up to 0.8bar !!! hell ya 10.8afr sweeeeet gose like a stinkert now to 7500rpm going to leave it at that for now

now the bad news 20miles down the road back squeeeek squeeeek slipping belt blipped the throttle several times to stop the noise it worked but now 20 miles later the pump gave up the ghost """"" FOR FUCKS SAKE MISSSTRESS """"" not again

post-9966-0-12488700-1482259159_thumb.jp

Edited by 5e colin

so fitted my new ss kit with my new tfo35hm at 7 psi first on the gtt ecu this turbo is a NON smoker finally ( you where right kid ) after i fitted my glanza v ecu on my custom jumper loom i turned boost up to 0.8bar !!! hell ya 10.8afr sweeeeet gose like a stinkert now to 7500rpm going to leave it at that for now

now the bad news 20miles down the road back squeeeek squeeeek slipping belt blipped the throttle several times to stop the noise it worked but now 20 miles later the pump gave up the ghost """"" FOR FUCKS SAKE MISSSTRESS """"" not again

Good stuff about the turbo set up buddy :thumbsup: is that .8bar on a standard ecu ? Or have you got a fpr or anything ?

not having much luck are you colin, its worth the struggle for the day everything works and you know the cars good to go cause you did all the work getting it there, no better feeling.

i know its only an ancillary party but feck it took me 3 hours to swap out freezing cold and wet out side brrrrrrrr]

shes up and running again got bleuprint pump in local factors as toyota is 20 miles away

Power steering pump?

time for a saxo electric conversion then Colin!

no was water but power is going out to as squeaks sometimes will do saxo conversion very soon

Real men don't need ps :)

thats true i actually preffer non pas but then a propper non pas rack is needed as i tyryed the looping of the pipes and wasnt a nice feedback attal in missstress

I got both pumps in garage I think Colin

thanks for the offer amigo but i fixed it already

• 1 month later...

fc3s

and they drive fecking great 21 level damping works well i have the 10/8 setup and love it you can also get the 8/6

these are much chunkyer and build better then those ( TA technics , fk , and jom ) eurocrap coils i tryed fron the polo never again

also i noticed with these if they burst they can be opened for koni inserts etc etc

up front my tires tuck in the arch wel low if wanted on the back i am goin to have to swap to a shorter spring ( 230mm atm ) and a helper spring to get lower 150mm spring 8K and a 80mm helper spring to go extra low

Edited by 5e colin
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so going to rebuild this here c52 got few new parts for it so going to do it the next few days if the weather stays good

any easy tips on cleaning the outside of the box lads ??? i bought the alu paint for it but theres lots of backed on ancient dirt and grease

post-9966-0-51347000-1491416866_thumb.jp

Edited by 5e colin