top gear special patogonia,,crazy

you kinda have to wonder if maybe the BBC had leaked the "reg plate" to the argentines,

as they like to make top gear as controversial as possible but just didn't quite expect the backlash they got from it....

most of the top gear specials are normally surrounded by a little controversy but I think this went a little to far especially as the reg plate would really have gone unnoticed to the average argentine so it had to have been pointed out by a higher force...... just my 2p

man they left the lotus twin turbo behind i cant get over that i would love to have 1 of them

i thought it was good ecxept the football hooligans on the end

Seconded, watching that Lotus take a battering made the show a little painful to watch! I love those things.

Ahhh Argies, get over it chaps the Falklands are ours.

Really good special but aye was well over the top reaction . Am in two minds if it was a set

Up would make good tv but on the other hand I stay close to Glasgow I've seen some rediculoius things raised with the whole rangers Celtic thing. There was one years ago when people complained about asda being near Ibrox because there signs are green. When people are passionate about things its daft what offends them

i thought it was pretty shit :L compared to vietnam or burma or to be honest any other special it was just kind of boring.
Only exciting bit was the bit at the end and to be honest it was like 20-30 kids with stones, yeah a little frightening but they made such a huge deal of it.
I was just really disappointed this year :(

i thought it was pretty shit :L compared to vietnam or burma or to be honest any other special it was just kind of boring.

Only exciting bit was the bit at the end and to be honest it was like 20-30 kids with stones, yeah a little frightening but they made such a huge deal of it.

I was just really disappointed this year :(

20 to 30 kids???? did we watch the same program lol... was hundreds of adults getting a pure radge on lol

20 to 30 kids???? did we watch the same program lol... was hundreds of adults getting a pure radge on lol

i dunno from what I saw it looked like a group of maybe like 50 people idk maybe i'm being dense, to be honest I've seen bigger riots in Belfast :p

I just think they built it up waaaay too much so I was expecting some crazy shit and it was kind of scary but it didn't really make me sit on the edge of my seat or anything.

Plus reading articles and shit the three of them wrote made it sound like they were in the convoy that got attacked. They were hiding in the hotel, obviously for good reason but they made it out as though they almost died when they were even there :L