★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The force is still surprisingly strong Chef! :) Thanks again for the feedback chaps!

Had the alignment done today. Tbh the front wheels are straighter but it negates the neg camber I had when she was slammed.

I'll need that back once my bodyshop guy returns from hols. I also had the backbox bushes changed to keep it from hitting the rear axle less often...

Printout (I'll get an Amjad style scan when I get my hp scanner working :p (don't ever buy hp all-in-ones!)

DSC00078.jpg

Whilst she was up on the ramp

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

Underneath was clear waxoyled and most components inc axle painted black :ph34r: Can also finally see the Race-Tech exhaust fitted

DSC00052.jpg

How she sits now

DSC00071.jpg

Can't get enough of the new paint job on the wings

DSC00076.jpg

A cheeky one next to the 316 daily driver

DSC00077.jpg

Enjoy

Joz

Thanks a lot guys, your kind words mean an awful lot :D

It took a big step to go through with the front end as its not at all friendly on the pocket.

However this is my pride and joy so I'm very glad I did as it really has transformed the whole car.

The hard part now is to keep her maintained and running properly and of course more regular polishing (claying is next)

That means regular oil dipstick/coolant checks and visits to Costa ^ ^ (Stop blaming the equipment like that capo jaystar :p

Still not completely happy with the handling so will be reapplying the negative camber and going from there.

There is still some work to be done :ph34r:

Until next time...

Joz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:ph34r:

Latest interior addition is a used but mint Corbeau Pro Series Kevlar/GRP fixed drivers bucket seat (8kgs) fitted today courtesy of Jays Garage - modifications and hoovering obviously needed!

Am very happy with the change :D

The old evo recaros are for sale locally and the passenger side has been replaced by a purple pattern Glanza seat.

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

The EP has been raised a bit as although it looked immense, there was just too much 'banging' going on underneath - drives perfect now!

DSC00161.jpg

Did someone mention 'satin black' ;)?

DSC00162.jpg

Seat finally fitted into the car

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Joz