Thats rank no glove box lol to be fair that rear bumper would look pretty cool with a pipe one side angled

What are you saying here.

taste man TASTE.

have some respect :)

Phil

Late 90's the stuff in the mid 90's wasn't anythin near that bad, we all were still interested in handling at that point

yeah your right more towards the end of the 90s, I'm 40 & had to think way back lol

I've just bought this what's wrong with it its a mint car :(

It's a 90's car mate only people who remember the 90's days and what cars were like back then would appericate this, the good old days

Lol sorry dude was joking I never bought it I understand that some people appreciate this but I see it as molesting as I like standard stuff but each to their own every one has their own taste it's your car at the end of the day not anyone else's :)

It's a 90's car mate only people who remember the 90's days and what cars were like back then would appericate this, the good old days

I remember alright, l lift school in 91 & I definitely would not appreciate that car lol, it's like having a bell end hair do that most lads had in the 90s or mop head that was another name for it, its just a reminder never to go back there again lol.

In say another 10 to 20 yrs it will be the same again you will cringe at some of the things you did back in the day hahaha.

Edited by mart1