Anyone seen this about scoobyclinic

If you listen closely they are saying shit like I hope the tyres burst and you really hit that one good clearly they are aiming for the pot holes no attempt what so ever to avoid them or even drive cautiously over them

Edited by Whitenoize

There dose appear to be alot of potholes.There's mabey just that many hes struggling to avoid them.

you can hear on the video mate them saying oh you got that one good and I hope the tyres burst lol Edited by Whitenoize

There dose appear to be alot of potholes.There's mabey just that many hes struggling to avoid them.

look at the vid again there steering towards them on the edge of the road

there is a section where its covered with potholes but they didnt slow the fuck down so pure on purpose shit that

I watched it yesterday and had no sound on and it was clearly obvious they were aiming for the potholes! Maaaaaan it's hard to trust garages nowadays!

I had a garage recently snap a wheel nut off, and they offered to fix it, couple months later I had my tyres all changed at a different place only for them to show me drill holes through one of the bolt hole son my speedline and the wheel stud itself... Wouldn't have been so bothered if the original garage had decided to tell me they'd had to cause damage to get the nut off, instead I'm left with a stud that's ruined and a speedline that's unrepairable.

Ahh life

That's made me want to buy a dash cam!

I worked in a Citreon garage for my work experience many years ago and i remember a celica came in for a service or something and they took it up the motorway to see "how fast it goes" then did burnouts and handbrake turns around the nearby car park. Totally out of order, and always the nicer cars that get that kinda treatment.

Not all the guys who worked there did shit like that but there's probably gonna be at least one arsehole per garage.

have you seen the fake page set up about them lol

No haha I'll have to find it.

The thing is the owner try's to say he was avoiding the holes ! Why does he feel the need to lie. He was being an absolute moron, sack the guy give the owner of the car something, apologise and move on

Edited by Dean_mc88