Green Starlet PLOWtif (:

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wing mirrors ^

tbh id get a diff set of wheels the TTEs arent agressive enough on a V look to "pansy" suit the N/A tho

didnt notice yer post there bud, ye i agree with the wheels, but im thinking of gettin them sprayed so it wont be lookin pansy in the future :lol:

I need to wire the wing mirrors in when i get a glanza loom sorted :lol:

• 1 month later...

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!

It has been AGES since ive updated my thread lol...

After having a really good night at the Iceland area confrence party, getting too drunk, I woke up to some screams.. turns out it was the lovely courier who delivered my ZEP arches :) I was inpatient and fitted them...

snc00602.jpg

snc00603.jpg

excuse the dirt on the car, i really have no motivation at the moment to clean her :)

Ive started spraying my tailgate, so far ive done the number plate surround, needs lauquering then thats done, then the tailgate to do :) carbon fibre soon!

Oh does anyone have any of the hole things that attach the arch to the wings so i can actually screw my sideskirts back on properly lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
looks amazing mate, lets get that cam belt done and i have all the bits to turbo her.

Thanks chris, yeah would be nice to get it done soon.

Anyway

UPDATE :)

i've fallen in love... got my bumper and splitter from kennedy today!! :p

plus i`ll be getting my tailgate sprayed in the next 2/3 weeks & coilys should be coming! its all happening!

quick pic, sorry about the shit quality.

and yes its multicoloured AGAIN! haha

snc00628e.jpg

plus, if anyone has any spare front and rear inner glanza arches, would be loved for a long time!

sorry but thats ruined the car mate, its like a snow plow!! :)

each to their own :p I personally LOVE it, wait until its the same colour! Wont stand out like that and blend more, remember the name, Mr Plow! Livesports Skirts are on the list somewhere down the line, standard side skirts look gay now..