• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good hopefully the Mani holds up this time screamer FTW can't get enough mine loving the carbon splitter :D

Cheers man, it held up at donnington this time with the bracing, screamer pipe has nearly fell off again though :(

that bay is SO sexy!

think you need a zisco strut brace to finish it off... wink wink ;)

Cheers man!

man i fucking love this car, think you need an carbon front splitter in favour of the laguna, would look mint :)

Yeah I really want one, think I might have to make one my self though.

Hmmmm catch can.... Hmmmmmm.......

Looking good Jamie.

Cheeers dude! Cant beat abit of bling!

Looking good dude! :)

Pretty jealous of the carbon splitter i should have never sold mine :(

Yeah I still need to fit it, keep shoving it to the back of the unit lol

ive got your old 1 liam.

Car is looking awesome mate why u looking fir a 1a0 bonnet tho?

Cheers dude, and just a few ideas lined up

Nice updates dude :) love that rear splitter!

Thanks man!

Looking fresh Jamie, i like :)

John

Thanks John! Was good to catch up with you on Sunday!

Nice update jamie. Car looks lovely

Cheers dude

Damn I love this car! :)

Haha, I hate it at times!

This thing was insane on track on sunday. did you get any vids were raping everything :)

Haha, It was freaking awesome!! Nooo, I haven't :( Wish I did! Getting a GoPro HD Hero 2 this weekend, too late though!! Will be on track at TRAX soon though hopefully!

Gutted I didn't get to see it on track! :(

I came over and chatted to you briefly about the brakes (had a helmet with me at the time if that makes it easier to remember who I was lol). Which by the way I can't believe you did three sessions on stock pads :o

I was scared enough doing one last year on just CT9 at a bar!

I came over and chatted to you briefly about the brakes (had a helmet with me at the time if that makes it easier to remember who I was lol). Which by the way I can't believe you did three sessions on stock pads :o

your car was quick out on track jamie i was out at the same time as you. spoke to you a few times nice to meet you. bloody hell you did well for standard pads.

Jamie in one of your pics I see you have taken out the sound deadning out from where the spear wheel goes and the bit on the side has it made it vibrate or anything or is there no change as was thinking about taking mine out and everyone has said no don't do it lol,

Cars looking really cool by the way and what's it like with 270bhp as hoping that what mine makes when it's done can you drop me a pm and let me know

Was awesome on track weren't it! Watched your vids, quite impressed with your Non-Turbo!!

Yeah I think I can remember, although alot were coming up and asking questions that day haha!

And about the brakes, I was running red stuff, check the pics I'll put up soon. They're dead! lol

fuck i cant get over this!! looks fucking sick man i need one of those sun banners bro, i pm'd stick-2-it but no reply :(

Ahh, send him another, he's good dude!

your car was quick out on track jamie i was out at the same time as you. spoke to you a few times nice to meet you. bloody hell you did well for standard pads.

Cheers man! Yeah, It held up well for standard brakes, untill the last lap on the 3rd session, full brake fail @ 130mph.

Jamie in one of your pics I see you have taken out the sound deadning out from where the spear wheel goes and the bit on the side has it made it vibrate or anything or is there no change as was thinking about taking mine out and everyone has said no don't do it lol,

Cars looking really cool by the way and what's it like with 270bhp as hoping that what mine makes when it's done can you drop me a pm and let me know

Nahh rip it out mate, although mine vibrates like fuck with poly bushed mounts any way!

Yeah 270bhp is good dude! Only ran 1.2 bar on track though, not 1.4 this time!

And how much did you pay for the rocker cover and catch tank and did the catch tank just bolt on. Did you have to move anything to get it to fit

And PM Dean at RW Developments

Update's from before Japfest 2,

The car was looking no where near ready for track at Japfest, this is how it was looking on the Saturday before:

363cfe53.jpg

Got the front mount off and gave it a fresh lick of paint.

279e9c25.jpg

Car looks much cleaner, here's some pic's with it back on..

1096f547.jpg

6cc977da.jpg

Also sprayed the mirrors black as I fancied a change,

b7cf760b.jpg

0b74ff6f.jpg

There's 4 of us going to JAE in the Glanza, so we set about putting the interior back in.

Before:

5703f42d.jpg

After:

912dc7b0.jpg

Must say, I quite like it with the interior back in, feels like a new car haha..

All back together for JF2.

56ffbd7d.jpg

5e03fac1.jpg

And some random pics from the show,

eda5864f.jpg

5a393115.jpg

36b4c6b9.jpg

cbbd27f9.jpg

Had an awesome day on the track, lapped most things in out sessions which was pretty cool! All was going well untill the last but one lap of the 3rd session, had 100% cooked the brakes, not the fluid.

Here's some pics,

Both discs are cracked all over the place

9750741a.jpg

The piston of the calliper had came through the backing of the pad

5779a3c0.jpg

916e8131.jpg

05d8bbed.jpg

Then moving onto the other side, the same thing had happened, yet the piston fell out when I removed the calliper lol!

678390cd.jpg

So they've gone in the bin! Better brakes are on there way!!