PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

You will get it dude dont let some piece of shit leak beat ya. On my old v a small pinprick hole in a vac pipe was all it took to fuck the idle :( be proper anal about checking em as i over looked it twice till i tracked the slut down

will do mate, gona take each pipe off and do a water test with them to see if theres any splits etc

Bet you can taste boost now !!

Just think of all those Astra VXR gimps that you'll be flying by lol. And obv better cars than that, but i find Vauxhaull owners particularly annoying haha.

mate im havin dreams of ma first proper drive lol gf's sick of me makin chatter noises when i change gear in the rolla lol

aint you bloody done this yet? :p

i wanna see this done so hurry the fuck up haha :thumbsup:

lol dont u worry mate, this weekend will be the BIGGEST update its had so far out of ALL the previous pages! keep watchin..........

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so today before work i went out and got 2 nice shiney new bolts to replace the 15 year old pish 1s that held in the shocks at the back.1 snapped on removal anyway!

when i got back i fitted the rear coillys and put on the rear comps and its beginnin to take shape fairly quickly!!

heres how she sits now! only a couple of more days til the big update...........

BF687A73-orig_zps928a6f76.jpgand those of you with an eagle eye may notice shes been buffed right up and nearly 2years worth of crap removed from the paint! daveep spotted how bright she is now before hed even parked up lol

2013-08-14131647_zps73fafe78.jpg

What the hell is wrong with you front wing mate?

because race car :p

nah just kiddin, got sumthin nice goin on. if u actually read this thread ul see whats goin on man

its not bolted on..

looking good mate, mine spent the last 3 days on axle stands and thats felt bad enough! lol

cheers ryan, dyin to see it off the stands mate, gettin proper itchy for boost! seriously itchy!!! :cray:

^^^^^^ Ats cause u were in mine isnt it hahaha. :-P

lol might hav had sumthin to do with it mate!lol

looking really good now your new wings are going make it even better and that exhaust looks amazing and huge lol will need to pop up once ive passed my test but the waiting list for the test is like 6 weeks

ano mate, cheers! when shes tickin over, standin behind it, it sounds powerful as fuck!! the back box is that big i can fist it without touchin the sides lol

dirty bitch :p

no thatd be daft, i wouldnt last a week on the roads up here without gettin pulled as the police up here are VERY fussy so il be declarin everythin unfortunately. y u ask?

because I'm doing a 5 door sleeper conversion so I was just curious that's all

It looks well on those wheels mate, u sure i couldnt pry them from you:D

cheers bud! itd cost u mate! alot of decent parts and replacement wheels....... :p

i didnt think the wheels would suit when i first saw them but the white on white looks good, will look loads better again once its on the ground and slammed :D

james

ano, just wait til its on its arse bud, i cannot wait! sick of drivin the corolla at standard ride height lol

haha you crack me up lol

lol cheers, more humour to come im sure. i do random alot lol

I LOVE the alloys mate. Looks great. Dont paint em. White on white looks crisp. Your a biach though I've wanted comps for sooooo long!

lolol il be gettin them refurbed in white dont worry! I've got my eyes on other wheels that will make these 1s look shite lol

and ud spaz out if u knew how long I've wanted some of these wheels mate,when i was told some wer gona b for sale, i snapped them up before ma pal put them on here.

a know wot u fuckin vultures r like lol

Front end looks mean in your dp.

I'd love a bog standard sr or something with beastly 4efte in it still on hub caps would be amazing lol

lol cheers mate but the front ends gona look totally different by the time im done, i merely rested the bumper on for that pic!

im gona for the best lookin n/a conversion this sites EVER seen and believe me when i say this, i WILL achieve that. got lots of plans for this, just wait.

I've been able to see the end product in ma head for the last year and im not too far away from it, moneys holdin me back a litle but rome wasnt built in a day......

Keep a steady flow of work going there no immediate rush you've waited so long already!

Not a carat front end?! Lol

Would be ace to see this finnished although there's never a finnished with these cars. I hope to see some unique shit as that's something this forum unfourtunately lacks!

Keep a steady flow of work going there no immediate rush you've waited so long already!

Not a carat front end?! Lol

Would be ace to see this finnished although there's never a finnished with these cars. I hope to see some unique shit as that's something this forum unfourtunately lacks!

lol no carat front am afraid lololol

altho the reason im stayin n/a front is because reps are fuckin everywhere.

im in the process of creatin an n/a front like no other, this will be the original of many copies that will eventually follow, dirty slag with clean lines is what id call it lol

Sounds awesome :D keep at it, love this car!

well this weekend will see the birth of a very different lookin SR. those with good memory will remember that i have different wings,spoiler,spatz (eventually goin on last), and skirts goin on......