Taggys EP70 Boxy, Forged TD04, 5E-FTE

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking good man sooo many wires lol. looks like you could do with trimming your top rad hose tho so it doesnt have big kinks in it ? just looks kinked from the few quick glances in the vid. the engine looks sooo good in that bay tho lol

Yeah thats exactly what i was after, i need to take the bumper off and measure up what will fit, but its looks good :(

Thanks for the link!

good proggress mate!

did you look at the toyosport intercoolers i sent you a link of?

Yeah its ok i know about it, the engine bay is smaller hence its squashed up the rad hose. I just need to cut it a bit like you said, havent got around to doing it yet.

It does look sweet though, certainly better than the 1e that was in there ha ha

looking good man sooo many wires lol. looks like you could do with trimming your top rad hose tho so it doesnt have big kinks in it ? just looks kinked from the few quick glances in the vid. the engine looks sooo good in that bay tho lol

Da daaaaaa

Finally got rid of the excess wiring!! Although i chopped out a grey relay on the left hand side where the loom comes in and then the car wouldn't start, doh so put that back on :)

Nice to get my foot wells back!

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

All the unused wiring i chopped out.

IMAG0096.jpg

I can put the rest of the dash back in now which is good, so for the most part all the interior is complete aside from the clocks.

I am gonna see how she goes just like this first, the car is lighter than my ep82 starlet by nearly a 100kg and its not even stripped, so i think it will fly. Last time I had it dynod she was making 201bhp at 0.83 bar, but now its got the power steering pump removed, so its not sucking power from the crank any more so i figure i will get a few free HP just by not having that. Its standard internals so dont want to push it to much, i reckon an emanage blue mapped is on the cards next get about 230ish hp and that's it then. I wont mod it any more unless i go forged.

Which when i do (which i will at some point) I am not gonna bother with 4e, im gonna go the full hog and put a forged 5e in and go for mental power, but that is miles off at the moment :) but thats how i am gonna progress this project as it develops!

Fooking madness! Are you doing any other engine mods?

Thanks socks!!

Socks Posted Today, 04:52 PM

This is immense Taggy,

love it mate!

A few people have said that, i dont think they will hold me very well as they are not bucket seats at all, i'll drive it first and see what its like, but i love the interior its really retro so want to try and preserve that if i can, will have to see if i can get some tweed bucket seats lol

TrisK Posted Today, 05:08 PM

what you doing for seats taggy? as im guessing the EP70 seats wont hold you all that good!

Ai opting for a straight 2.5" from the front decat to the back (flexi in the middle) then a hidden box with a pipe pointing down, so full on stealth :) might get him to weld an inch pea shooter to stick out the back for Lolz :(

Hope your going stealth on the exhauts :D

Nice down swept system but 2.5" all the way through ;)