• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeps getting better looks savage compared to when I last saw it

Man that was some time ago now! Dread to think what it looked like when you saw it last hahah.

Love this build

Cheers bro!

Right now, some stuff that will be here this week are;

STRI water temp gauge.

STRI oil press gauge

STRI oil temp gauge.

ABS delete kit.

TRD oil cap.

TRD gearknob.

Whiteline RARB.

And something fully fucking naughty to go with that cut rear bumper will arrive at the end of the month/beginning of next month :p.

Looks so much better with them lights dude! Also looking forward to seeing what you're doing with the back bumper I have a sneaky feeling I know what it is, but I'll wait and see.

this thing is utterly superb! meaner than a bear with a sore arse! awesome!

Phil.

Aw, thanks Phil. Hahah nah really do appreciate it bro!

Obligatory hnnngghh.

Loool, best word.

Looks so much better with them lights dude! Also looking forward to seeing what you're doing with the back bumper I have a sneaky feeling I know what it is, but I'll wait and see.

Doesn't it mate!! Well happy with them. Yeah, it's not hard to guess haha but don't say nothing :p.

This car is blooming awesome!

Thank you Kate!! :)

Edited by Rbz.

Man i felt like a complete plank parked next to this at japfest its like a bulldog and mine looked like a poodle, all tame and rounded but it is looking sweet and also will your bumper be done by the 24th for the bluey meet ??

Hahahahhaha, made me smile.

It won't unfortunately man :(.

I love how your arches come out and would love to know how you did it! :D feel free to pm me ;) looking awesome dude! What's she like for grip now?

Hahaha, I can tell you but I charge £££ :p. Cheers though dude! Yeah grip is really really good, 225/50 AD08's up front and LSD works so good. And having poly bushes now helps put the power down SO well now!!

Hahahahhaha, made me smile.

It won't unfortunately man :(.

Well i tried my best with battered beast :p didnt think it looked too out of place lol but il let everyone else decide lol

And ahhh man il have a chat with you at the meet dude i wanna see if your idea is roughly the same as mine !! :)

I have no words 8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Haha, cheers Luke!! :)

Wanna swap your RARB for my fixed one? :p

You will be surprised how much difference it makes even after coilovers etc

Lool, somehow I think nottt :p.

Really excited to fit it!! I set it all up to all I got to do it bolt it to the beam and drill the holes in.

Well i tried my best with battered beast :p didnt think it looked too out of place lol but il let everyone else decide lol

And ahhh man il have a chat with you at the meet dude i wanna see if your idea is roughly the same as mine !! :)

Haha, I think it looks good mate :).

Yeah chat to you at the meet bro!

Best v on the forum mate all that work and all that effort ...

I wanna say something sarcastic but I actually cunt at the moment, the cars mean as hell and I love it x

Best on the forum? Come on now man surely not..?

You made a typo lol.

Cheers ssom cram x