Was thinking you'd cut a chunk off the bottom, are you going filling it, or what are the plans??

I like it, always refreshing to see somene doing there own thing.

I prefer Black V's with Amber corners, but again that's just me.. :) :) :thumbsup:

Well, kind of. We left a strip running down following the shape of the door as you can see n some pictures above. Basically a piece of ally is going to be rivet bolted to that strip, then bent round the curve of the wheel on the side of the chassis kind of thing then sprayed black.

You'll see what I mean when it's done though!

Got big plans for aero, which I did start a while ago but ditched it for the time being and now i'm picking it all back up again.

Being different is key, I can't stand everyone who moans at people being different. I'm the guy who doesn't give a fuck about running no carpet on a daily, or cutting stuff out and shit like that. I don't care lol, it can go back to how it was easily enough soooo why not be different!? :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, kind of. We left a strip running down following the shape of the door as you can see n some pictures above. Basically a piece of ally is going to be rivet bolted to that strip, then bent round the curve of the wheel on the side of the chassis kind of thing then sprayed black.

You'll see what I mean when it's done though!

Got big plans for aero, which I did start a while ago but ditched it for the time being and now i'm picking it all back up again.

Being different is key, I can't stand everyone who moans at people being different. I'm the guy who doesn't give a fuck about running no carpet on a daily, or cutting stuff out and shit like that. I don't care lol, it can go back to how it was easily enough soooo why not be different!? :)

I hear you mate, always great to see someone having the guts & bollocks to go against the stream. Good on ye.

I've got this thread bookmard now, so I'll be keeping my eyes on it.

Al.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

that looks sweet man!! good to be different.

Cheers tate!

Looks sick rob. Did you do it the way we had discussed previously?

Thanks man. Urm kind of, and kind of not. I'll send you some pictures on facebook today bud. For your eyes only, as long as you don't show other people lol.

Fusion in Surrey?

Yeah, that is probably the most likely, joe got his fitted n mapped for a sick price so will probs go there man yeah!

Now you can go tell Aky to do one haha, 1 up man.

Yeah where is the little fucker.

AKY OH AKY WHERE ARE YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! P3n1$.

I know of a few that have been there, meant to be good and as far as I'm aware do know their shit with starlets.

and yeah that's right Joe had his EMB done there.

Wicked man, that's good to hear for sure!

Yeah, he said they did a good job so should be fine. I'm going to talk to the guy at fusion before hand obviously just to have a chat and tell him the spec/what I am expecting etc.

Wheels look nice mate :)

You keeping them that colour?

Thanks man, and thanks for the comment on insta :).

Yeah, going to get the tyres fitted and see what they look like on! They have a little bit of bubbling in the paint as you can see on the front right one in the picture. But we'll see, if I like them silver i'll get them re-powder coated. Or anthracite.