Toffs Forged 5E VF35 99Spec White V :(

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This turbo sounds fantastic in terms of usability and spool. Almost want to go for one myself, but I have got nowhere near the amount of cash I'd need to get everything needed.

Get a vid up!

EDIT: Do you not need management and all that jazz? Or not, because you're still running factory boost?

Edited by Bluebear

Vids vids vids vids lol wonder what figured this is now pushing out with a bar running through it

Hahah this week mate1

TF035s are most common on diesel L200s and BMWs but yeah they did make one for a earlier Forester i believe. Good to see you trying something different dude. Glad youre enjoying it.

Yep your right liam, They usually have a different exhaust size suited to a diesel, But they did come on older foresters.

And thanks man

This turbo sounds fantastic in terms of usability and spool. Almost want to go for one myself, but I have got nowhere near the amount of cash I'd need to get everything needed.

Get a vid up!

EDIT: Do you not need management and all that jazz? Or not, because you're still running factory boost?

Buy everything gradually, Thats all i did, Plus you dont end up with a crap kit!

Another relatively big update, Met Simon again today to buy more of his old glanza lol, Mashed on with getting it fitted and give the engine bay and car a good clean and polish, Its been polished 3 times in a week lol!

Few photos, By the time the bonnet was on it was dark but you get the idea

AVCR Is set up well now also so i can hopefully get some vids this week!

da252e1c-0816-469c-8d9d-4af87d4ff68b_zps

20130224_165727_zps0f4c8b8e.jpg

20130224_145850_zps9cd68378.jpg

Comments appreciated as always

TT

Edited by The Toffinator

Was good to catch up again today Chris, didn't take you long to get that fitted :)

Looks great mate glad to see my old parts going towards some very nice builds 8)

Yeh same mate nice to catch up.

And yeh i didnt fuck about lol

Lookin good buddy one nice build

Thanks mate

Looks awesome mate :) Shame i couldnt come today!!! :(

Cheers mick, And yeh you bastard you missed out!

Set up awesome buddy great build

Thanks mate appreciate it

sweeet :-)

Cheers bud

Managed to get 2 Cheeky videos today on my phone, Still need to get a good shot of the AVCR In 4th gear to see the spool though!

http://s280.beta.photobucket.com/user/thetoffinator/media/20130305_203552_zpse5059e42.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s280.beta.photobucket.com/user/thetoffinator/media/20130305_202429_zps11729a8f.mp4.html

Quite impressed by how it came out tbh

TT

Edited by The Toffinator

Thanks mate appreciate it

Cheers bud

Managed to get 2 Cheeky videos today on my phone, Still need to get a good shot of the AVCR In 4th gear to see the spool though!

http://s280.beta.photobucket.com/user/thetoffinator/media/20130305_203552_zpse5059e42.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

Quite impressed by how it came out tbh

TT

Sounds nice dude :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ermmmmm... This sort of came into my possesion the other day after a drunken ebay bid...

Give it a strip down and a good clean etc, Rotated it and bashed it back together.

Hopefully fit it on sunday and see how it goes! If its laggy i will pop the TF035 Back on but i think i might be impressed!

Heres a few pics LOL

20130510_222938_zps9aa42b9e.jpg

20130510_223005_zpsff1337d2.jpg

20130510_222951_zps3a6df52a.jpg

20130510_222914_zpsd1df09ce.jpg

20130510_211053_zps128feaf7.jpg

20130510_211032_zps5826266c.jpg

Thanks for looking as usual!

TT

Edited by The Toffinator

Haha i knew you would get bord of that TF035 :p

He dont have a misfire Amjad its just Toff been a fussy twat. Pluss its just the ecu he's runnig makeing it feel like a misfire

Lmao:p thanks lads abd yes shes a VF24! Fucking mint condition too:p and amjad no dude im going to try gapping the plugs tommorow to see if it fixes it, fucking hesitation hopefully the Vf will sort it!

And haha you know me micky... but yeh hopefully more flow and gapping the plugs will sort it!