Whats the fastest you have ever been in a car?

So whats the fastest you have ever been in a car before? of course none of these figures quoted are on the highway mr police man.

I think i have had about 135 out of my starlet with a ct9 on it, never tried with a td04 but i could image it was hell of alot more

Fastest though i have done is about 150mph in my lotus exige downhill and that was bloody mental!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150mph (160 on my clocks) td04 and still pulling, just ran out of private road. Fastest ive been with me driving.

Faster car was R35 GT-R (my old boss') we hit over 150 but wasnt even looking at the speedo lol

Driving wise? Not fast at all lol.. Maybe 120mph in my old 1.6 206 Roland garros is the fastest.. I'm only 21 so not been able to afford insurance on anything big :(

Passenger wise - I think 160-170mph in a friends old twin turbo RX7. I left him a nice present on the seat :)

I will hit the limiter in 5th gear in my car this year!

I managed 154mph on a stock block and stock ct9...that was at 7300rpm..

tbh, ive been in loads of cars, just not to high speeds. Dont have to go fast to get a rush :)

Fastest accelerating car ive been in is a 550bhp skyline r33 GTR

In my cars, speedo speed corolla 1.4 was 130 about 117 satnav

Na starlet 118ish

20v 4age on a satnav I've had 127 at 6800 I've had it buried of the end of my rev counter since then!

As a passwnger off the end of a supercharged ep3's speedo so 165+ and the driver didnt brake for roundabouts till the 200 yard marker!!

mine would be 150 in my starlet, that was what the speedo was showing but is about 3mph out according to my satnav so I would say 147 :p that was on my ct9 hybrid after just having it fitted along a 'private' road ;) and I think that is a fast enough speed in these little jap tin cans :lol:

I did 150mph last night in my glanza lol theres a mile long bypass in my area that everyone races on and i wanted to see what i could hit, believe it or not i actually taken my foot off the accelerator way to early but i shit myself haha, the sat nav reads more than what my speedo reads aswell :/ does anyone now what an EP82 box will do on the limiter in 5th with 15" alloys?

I had 150 out my old black GT on stock block and turbo. Had to brake because my mate pulled out in front of me. Wanted to fly past him flat out. Cars are slow compared to bikes tho. Especially when you are happily sitting at 100 then your mate cruises up beside you on his gsxr1000 blips the clutch and overtakes you on the back wheel!!

I did 150mph last night in my glanza lol theres a mile long bypass in my area that everyone races on and i wanted to see what i could hit, believe it or not i actually taken my foot off the accelerator way to early but i shit myself haha, the sat nav reads more than what my speedo reads aswell :/ does anyone now what an EP82 box will do on the limiter in 5th with 15" alloys?

GT gear box tops out at 167mph i believe.

Fastest i've ever been is 180mph in an evo4 runnig a FQ400 engine 6speed box bigger turbo it was rolling roaded at 520bhp

145 in a starlet with me driving and as a pasenger at 165 in an r33 gtr nismo spec with loads of hks n greedy parts :) i had scince driven it at 140 and it had soooooo much left in it! It was detuned when my mates mum (yes her mum) bought it to around 650hp as she said more than that was silly for a daily haha :D

Edited by shorty