• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks insane!

That's awesome

ohh my god!!!

That is AMAZING

That's mega impressive, you running the sceamer out the bonnet like that?

Cheers people I love it, yes Liam it comes out the scoop I have already cut a hole in on old one I had just needs finishing off

ahhhh too cool !!!! looks ace maddox...

MUST HAVE!!!! Looks awesome mate

Hahaha I love it!! :D

epic set up,around here you would end up locked up with that screamer lol

Fuck.Me.

Now that is fooooocking awesome !!!!!!

Thank you all, means alot

hey mate, was told by tobz that you were having an issue with the manifold. looks like we may have made a small fabrication error mate..that runner is not supposed to be that close to the pump..it should have a few mm's of clearance there. could you allow me a little bit of time to get a replacement unit sent over to ya mate? terribly sorry about any inconvenience caused or delays with your build mate. you are covered by our warranty..so i'll get cracking on a new manifold as soon as i get some on-going work out of the way.

Just had a read through your build mate. Cracking !

I happened to come across this comment from wepr and it blew me away! I have used wepr prior to now and I have been very impressed but this has 110% made me go to wepr for anything I need now! Top service guys

Respect

He'll of a build mate fair play. Can't wait to see it at jap fest you taking it on Track bud

Thanks people means Alot, it's been abit slow at the moment having no time or money atm

Hopefully will be at Donnington dude most likely not on track, just depends on progress. Managed to get a lsd gearbox for the beast too