Since you done my car............

We had a customer at my uncles garage stating we have tuned his car without his permission lol....The car came in for a simple service and a minor idle issue (BMW 318 COUPE) we noticed there was a big tear in in the flexi plastic pipe which connects to the air box so we replaced this (hence better performance)

When the client took his car for a spin after we did the work he wanted to know why it seems faster and why we have tuned it without his permission. I couldnt help but laugh at him we explained to him what the fault was and we even told him we can put the broken part back in if he wants.

He said we were incompetant and he was going to take the car to BMW to get a second opinion,

We never heard back from him again im guessing the technicians at BMW laughed at him too.

Working in a turbo shop we get this all the time 'you've built my turbo and the bearings have collapsed due to cheap shit parts' so its nothing to do with the fact that your turbo still isn't getting any oil due to not changing your oil in about 5years no? Winds me up!

Edited by Liam_D
  • 2 months later...

Not car related but i fitted a bedroom carpet in an upstairs bedroom and the woman called me a week later to tell me that since we fitted the carpet, the washing machine has been leaking (downstairs at the oposite side of the house!)

Had a callback on another job around 50 miles away, apparently there was a nail sticking out of carpet. i put off a big job to go back and there was a 6 inch screw (not mine!) just lying on top of the carpet. He said i left it there and that i should pick it up! I bit my tounge and picked it up and took it away. I got a call back the next day turns out It was from his bed and he demanded that i brought it back to him asap

we had one last week. land rover defender come in for an mot, comes and picks it up then half an hour later we get a call, saying i picked my car up half hour ago and its not leaking diesel,

brings it back the next day and the engine bay is bone dry,

some poeple are just to sad

What a cock!!! We get it all the time, had a customer who wired his own hot tub (very badly lucky he dint kill his family!) And 12months after we had redone his shondy job properly he phoned to tell us the 1200quid pump on it had failed and it was our fualt!?! Wtf lol my boss told him to fuck off after he produced a "engineers report" which my boss ripped to bits with incorrect facts and info on the pump configurations. Bloke clearley ran the pump dry fooked it then thought he would try and get a new pump out of us!!

i hate people like that, like we use engine flushes in the cars we service if the customers want us to, but because it cleans the engine so well you cant see the oil on the dipstick lol

so we get customers coming back saying we havent put any oil in there car

but i do love it when you go and prove them wrong it makes you feel great

Snap, i hate customers. I had one today who was a complete cock, brand new 4wd is pulling to the left apparently...Road tested with him, takes his hands off the wheel at duel carriage way speeds on a cambered road shouting look its pulling !!

Trying to explain camber to him was quite difficult... Anyway carried out an extensive alignment, got everything spot on, road tested with him again, according to him its still pulling. Then i drove it, took it to the flattest road there is and showed to prick whats what.

He accepted it was ok but demanded we pay for the 20 odd miles diesel we used !!

Completed COCK !!