Nanglebadger? Uksc dead forever?

he was on today. ive been checking uksc from time to time but with all the errors it does appear to be dieing

fair does, used to post lots that's all

Yeah I wanted to browse round as I know some due hard fans were still on there so thought might be some good posts

tbh i never really veiwed this as a new site, rather than a change of name and owner. its a bit like if your local is taken over by new management its still the same old pub just with someone else running it.

i still check UKSC occasionally but theres rarely any posts on there!

It was a shame none of us wanted it to come to what happened. We'd been trying to bring improvements for along time but they were always denied and swept under the carpet. Now we can grow and grow and keep pushing forward.

Rob

This site has NO connection with uksc.... Your account is in no way linked matey!

i thought it was as my orginal posts that i put up on the uksc are now on here too.. so i thought if i deleted one id be getn rid of the other, but thank god it's not so..

id would go on uksc but the whole refresh thing is getn to much of a pain in the head..