Browner's GT Turbo with a twist... Rear wheel drive turbo starlet! <3 MAJOR UPDATES FOR JAPFEST UK! :)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know I like them all in different ways I don't have a favourite I'm an anal bastard with all of them they have to be done right.

For pure mint ness it has to be the 84 uk spec gt coupe twincam - it's like driving a brand new car everything has been done on that car and I mean everything

For a clean looking fast motorway car the 383bhp Glanza holds that and the nitrous just adds to the buzz

For grip and drag racing the new forged 4wd EP85 should run well when I have it finished

For fun and looks the rear wheel drive gunmetal gt above holds that

I have some other mint little beauties here in the shed. Look out for some threads soon ;)

@starletburkie yeah Facebook is gone crazy about the car my inbox is crammed with lads looking to buy it and looking for photoshoots and features it's crazy it really is. Engine wise you need a small turbo that will spool up quickly to get the power to send it round, a big laggy turbo would be no use. Pm me for the full spec ;)