Boy Racer...

oh god....

whitley bay is like 30 mins away from me and his voice makes me CRINGE!!!

utter chav scum the car scene is getting in to...

urghhh

THE NORTH EAST!!

where we are hahahha ohhh dearrrry meeee

Edited by iamlegend

I had to stop watching that about halfway through, no wonder car enthusiasts are given a bad name with bellends like that lad with the orange impreza.

Exactly. To be honest it doesn't do any justice to people like us. But are all under the boy racer umbrella weather we like it or not. It's just a shame you get helmets booting it around built up areas who don't give a flying fuck for anyone else's home. Nothing worse than hearing some toe rag booting it in a N/A corsa.

It's a shame if someone made a good effort at showing why we are into cars it may do some kind of justice. Instead all just the worse part.

I hate idiots like that guy with the orange Scooby. He gives people who care about their cars and don’t act like dicks a really bad name.

A local forum held a Paul Walker tribute meet in Aberdeen last weekend and some guy in a focus thought is was a great idea to rev the tits off his car to make his manifold glow white hot, then it caught fire in the middle of a retail car park.

Because of him meets will properly be stopped there even tho the forum who organises it informs the police ect when meets will be arranged.

Check the difference between the car quality in that boy racer video to the megs video.

There's the difference between cunty boy racers and true car enthusiasts.

Yeah, but at the same time, the Geordie mong has (somehow) put a fair bit of money into that Scooby, yet he's still an utter tool.

There are folks on here with basic Starlets as first cars, built on a shoe-string budget that probably wouldn't act anything like the idiots in the documentary..

It's the same with lot's of things, all bikers are criminals, all car enthusiasts are boy racers, all tattooed people are thugs..

It's the corrupt portrayal by the media that puts these stereotypes into people's minds, and this is actually quite disappointing because Vice usually do some good documentaries, but here all they choose to do is focus on the bad apples of the much wider scene, and the general public will lap it up with the rest of their Proletariat garbage, so they can continue to fuel their stereotypes, and have somebody they can point the finger at and look down on.

Edited by smithyithy
  • 2 weeks later...