• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its a beauty! Would put anyone in the mood for jam eye lids haha

I have them, well had them. I didn't like the way they sat. Plus, I have perfect condition clear Glanza headlights and just can't bring myself to sticking anything too them! Haha

I quite like it clean without lids

I have them, well had them. I didn't like the way they sat. Plus, I have perfect condition clear Glanza headlights and just can't bring myself to sticking anything too them! Haha

I quite like it clean without lids

I agree with this eyelids just don't sit right and mess up the headlights if genuine's came along I would snap them up one less thing to lose on the motorway haha

I really like the CC bumper, don't see them very often at all!

What turbo/kit have you gone for? Got those tyres on yet? :)

Cheers man! Yeah I like the idea of losing the fog lights.

I've gone for the externally gated staibless Ramhorn kit. Was the kit that suited what I wanted as I'm not chasing figures, happy with the power now and I won't be going forged.

The tyres aren't on as I've still got life in the Rainsports and I'm leaving it as long as before they go on. Will be March some time I think :) they are just sat at the garage in my locked area :D

A slim CF lip would set the front end off nicely under the bumper, something like the Carbon mods ones (though expensive)

Cool man! Don't think I'd be able to resist getting them fitted haha. Gonna be needing to order a pair myself soon :thumbsup: