Boy Racer hew....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gainzy mate wouldn't let it bother you toyota starlets gt's or glanza's are not boy racer cars in my eyes a typical boy racer, down here anyway, is in there shitty corsa, saxo, pug 106 the usual 1.1's or 1.2's racing there lawn mower engines with there halfords BARGIN price back boxes on it, also not I forget there little mods such as a spoiler you can iron your work trousers on a sticker the cars guaranteed to give it 10 more Bhp, thinks it's cool that the car is almost sitting on the wheels when the surspension is fucked, oh and last but not least a couple of 14-15 year old girls in it aswell that's a typical boy racer down this way 👍

Gainzy mate wouldn't let it bother you toyota starlets gt's or glanza's are not boy racer cars in my eyes a typical boy racer, down here anyway, is in there shitty corsa, saxo, pug 106 the usual 1.1's or 1.2's racing there lawn mower engines with there halfords BARGIN price back boxes on it, also not I forget there little mods such as a spoiler you can iron your work trousers on a sticker the cars guaranteed to give it 10 more Bhp, thinks it's cool that the car is almost sitting on the wheels when the surspension is fucked, oh and last but not least a couple of 14-15 year old girls in it aswell that's a typical boy racer down this way

Lmfao pretty much sums up round me aswell lol

Gainzy mate wouldn't let it bother you toyota starlets gt's or glanza's are not boy racer cars in my eyes a typical boy racer, down here anyway, is in there shitty corsa, saxo, pug 106 the usual 1.1's or 1.2's racing there lawn mower engines with there halfords BARGIN price back boxes on it, also not I forget there little mods such as a spoiler you can iron your work trousers on a sticker the cars guaranteed to give it 10 more Bhp, thinks it's cool that the car is almost sitting on the wheels when the surspension is fucked, oh and last but not least a couple of 14-15 year old girls in it aswell that's a typical boy racer down this way 👍

Not from kent are ya? Lolol

Slang Geordie language sorry hahaha basically my mate was pulled the other day his V is stock looking on the outside few stickers, the police man was basically saying he was one of those who hang out at the local mc'ds and branded him the old boyracer type. So getting into his car tonight old guy comes past giving the old boyracer talk. It's abit degrading and impolite and a bit bullying so to speak in his modern day society just want to hear other people's views it's not a massive deal but very stereotypical unfortunately.

Slang Geordie language sorry hahaha basically my mate was pulled the other day his V is stock looking on the outside few stickers, the police man was basically saying he was one of those who hang out at the local mc'ds and branded him the old boyracer type. So getting into his car tonight old guy comes past giving the old boyracer talk. It's abit degrading and impolite and a bit bullying so to speak in his modern day society just want to hear other people's views it's not a massive deal but very stereotypical unfortunately.

I would of told him to fuck off in his blue rinse Volvo!!

One of the main reasons I hate driving my car because I get called boy racer, I get old people chatting shit saying slow down etc when I'm driving the limit and people ask me if I goin down car park and bollocks at night, I use my car to go work and back so pisses me right off being called a boy racer

I would of asked if he was bullied at school, cnut

When i drive past local high street, most look and very few,

Usually pissed up call boy racer.

So other day i let mine pop and bang in

The high street on way home 1am, it popped on overun downhill the

Guy who shouted boy racer and stuck his finger up, shat himself

And fell into the road. Even the police didnt help him.lol

When i drive past local high street, most look and very few,

Usually pissed up call boy racer.

So other day i let mine pop and bang in

The high street on way home 1am, it popped on overun downhill the

Guy who shouted boy racer and stuck his finger up, shat himself