I want a starlet again!

so after year and half of stupidly selling up its hit me hard I really shouldn't have as im missing it like hell :( but im saving for a house and have no money

il swap my ignis for a glanza or GT lol pleeeeease :p

on a serious note who has sold up and regretted it ?

il start this off

jimmymac101:

6997007941_9fafd71c4c_c.jpg

Edited by jimmymac101

had 5 of the fookers....

had the punch to get one couple of weeks ago and was so sure was getting another BUT that has gone and I am not getting another...

I am saving for a house with the wife so it would be stupid to buy one specially when there mental money pits!

my current car is a nice project and no money pit tbh as taking my time on it! also its unreel as a daily again for me and the wife to go on journeys like last weekend just done a 800 mile trip and it was a pleasure the starlet OUCH would of been a disaster in forum etc terms there kool and jdm yo but in reality when driving them that long its very very green imo LOL

Edited by iamlegend

I purchased a GT turbo in November 2013 to use as a TEMPORARY daily whilst my Glanza is off the road for a massive overhaul.

However the GT is now my PERMANENT daily.

I will not sell either of them and now want an old school KP starlet too (I will have one very soon :p)

I had one in 2008.....was about to go td04 but lost alll interest and sold up for an ek9.

2014, and I've got another one that is being td04'ed as I type, but I'm thinking about breaking it once its finished doing my bike license and getting a supermoto.

I know exactly what you mean about using a tuned GT daily....I love taking mine out at weekends and for the odd spirited drive during the week....BUT....don't flame me for saying this lol......I actually look forward to getting back in my comfy armchair aka my a3.

Fuck knows how I used to drive around daily in my GT with d2s back in 2008....getting spine ache...and hitting my hit off the roof over bumps :lol:

I must be getting old :p

Atleast I know I'm not the only one who feels like a dick for getting rid, if I could save for car and house it would be great but I have a decent working car so I can't warrant saving for a car when I want to own a home so bad.

Once you have driven a starlet of any sorts I think it's hard to push the bug, as dan said it's in the blood :p nearly 2years on and I'm still on here everyday and eBay looking at starlets haha

James

I want mine back, I was a massive dick for selling it in the first place....

That ain't gonna happen soon mind so I may have to have a chat with browner and get my wallet out as the only other I want is his rwd one

I'd hate to know how much he wants for that beast ......... That's if he would even consider selling lol

I'd hate to know how much he wants for that beast ......... That's if he would even consider selling lol

Everythings got a price. Hes sold a few others from his collection.

Doesnt look too difficult to RWD an 85 anyway :)

All things considered, bang for buck, tune-ability, availability of parts etc. i honestly cant think of a better car than a starlet. Although im seriously needing RWD in my life, but that can wait till i get a bit of fun out of starlets first !!

Just got my first glanza recently, I'll be keeping it for quite a while, and unless I need to head back to Ireland I'll not be parting it.

Next project will hopefully be a Nissan March SuperTurbo, too many older cars reaching extinction there's not much point in concentrating on just one model.

Am on my 5th starlet now I always think a big car like a s14 would be good but then I see how many people regret selling up and it's not that I lose the love for mine you just get used to it. Mines currently mapped for low boost and made just under 300bhp and it actualy feels quite slow now. Despite the fact I no its fairly quick ha.