Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I phoned....oh my my people!!!

ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam, u most definatley can NOT have the loan of my dad, i need him here to pay for my engine!!!!!!!!!!!

the 'one' that Jay was hopin for has come up, so he and Trev are on the case. Updates as and when we have them folks.

Also, i would like to make special mention of SiCaln, he has arranged for the delivery of the HRF spats, u know why i love u man i wont spell it out here.

ALSO, Nath has got the Glanza cup holder and Rhiostat ready for shipping so hopefully they'll be here soon too!

Phil.

damn i hope so Liam man!!!!

thanks gents, should be goin down to see Jay NEXT saturday with some cold hard cash monies with which to cross his palm!

the car in question is a breaker, Jay knows the car and roughly whats fitted to it, including an exhaust which will do nicely as a starting point!

Phil.

HRF spats arrived today from SiKillaMart! they are immense! thats all the parts ready for the car to go back to the bodyshop. should be end of february hopefully.

Spoke to mechanic about fitting my harness properly as he rallys in his spare time, gonna hold off and get one for the passenger side and have both done at once as they can be a bit of a bitch to do because u have to weld on plates etc etc etc blah blah blah.

spoke with Jay, he has laid out a rough game plan for when the swap time comes. I then spoke with WeeJohn who has kindly agreed to do the necessary wiring modifications to make it all go zoom, so he's primed and ready to roll too.

my room looks like a bloody EP Parts department right now! Volks wheels, Rays nuts, rear ARB, front lower cusco, your Fender bars, 6point harness, Glanza wiring, turbo timer, catch can, wind deflectors, spats, paint, its all getting out of hand here really!

Phil.

thanks gents.

i'll maybe try to get a pic of the spats here later on!

been chattin to Jay again, too much info for my brain to handle at once! parts here, parts there, parts everywhere!!! its grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat fun! but, when i am a parent one day i will be keeping my children away from Jays children! if his children are half the bad influence on my children that he is on me my life will be ruined!!!! lol!

Phil.

Jonny, there is an exhaust on the breaker that has arrived with Jay, we'll see what condition thats in before we make any decisions, thanks for the offer man, i'll defo bear it in mind!

Nath u KNEW i was goin skiin, u just dont listen to me, sometimes it hurts me deep inside! lol!

Phoned jay - big white piece of the puzzle has arrived, so to quote Wayne and Garth..."Game onnnnn!!"

Phil.