• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Boxed has been rebuilt with fresh gears! Sealed back togther again...

Box is now back on the car.. The shafts are having all the CV boots replaced with Toyota jobbies (bloody rip off)

I get to bring her home from the RR day! :D

After I find out exactly what she's got to give of course!

Boxed has been rebuilt with fresh gears! Sealed back togther again...

Box is now back on the car.. The shafts are having all the CV boots replaced with Toyota jobbies (bloody rip off)

I get to bring her home from the RR day! :D

After I find out exactly what she's got to give of course!

BOOM! What happened to those poly boots though? They no good?

Well, now the forums back online I can update the people that arent on facebook! lol

My car has been safe and dry over winter at Race-Tech as they have been rebuilding the gearbox for me. I said there was no rush, I just needed it for the RR Day & the Dave Burwash Memorial Meet!

Ricky got it all running and driving perfect for the UKSC RR Day, He ran the car up on the dyno the day before, I was dying to know what it would pull! Altho he thought it would be funny to make me squirm a bit! :(

rickylol.jpg

So after making me sleep on it not knowing, and after arriving at the RR day he still wouldnt tell me. Not only that, he made me wait till last too! What a Cock End! :lol: :lol:

When i arrived at Race-Tech, wearing her new bonnet that isnt even been painted yet!

IMG_0466.JPG

Anyhoo! My time came, it was strapped down, I was hoping for at least 300bhp! I was pleasently suprised...

socksrr.JPG

My Glanza made 344.3bhp @ 6600rpm with 286.7lb-ft @ 6050rpm @ 1.4bar of Boost!!!

I was grinning like a cheshire cat too, it sounded sooo rude on the rollers (video coming soon btw!!!)

I drove the car back from Race-Tech and after driving a 1.4 Fiesta around for 5+ months it felt bloody fantastic!

The day after, I took her for the first proper drive in a long time! With a brand new, unpainted Cruise Bonnnet!

IMG_0469.JPG

Then, aaddzz123 came round, the bonnet came off... Altho it was close match, it wasnt shiney and needed doing before it went down south for Dave Burwashs Meet!

IMG_0470.JPG

This boy works miracles with bodywork, I would recommend him to anyone!

IMG_0501.JPG

Glanza is outside under a cover atm as we needed the garage space!

IMG_0514.JPG

and after 2 days of solid working on it, he left mine with it looking like this, drying...

IMG_0518.JPG

Bloody epic I tell you!

When its dry and hardened, back on the car it goes!

The car still needs a massive detailing session, as a dusty industrial unit has covered it in shite! Im just so glad shes home!

So when the bonnet is done, back on the car, then its cleaning time! :D

love it dude!! awesome turnout on the dyno pal bet ya well pleased :)

Cheers Matt! :)

So impressive that dyno result...good work mate!

Mike

Cheers Mike Mate!

This car is amazing :D

Result of the dyno - amazing :thumbsup:

Cheers Seba matey!

i also have a video of your car dude. il see about putting a link up to it when ive done some editing. :ph34r:

Youtube it geeze! Drop me a Linky!

This car has come such a long way, credit to you Matt :thumbsup:

PLEASE track it some time, we need more big power EPs to represent!

Cheers Amjad! Japfest 2 Id planned on Tracking! But its will be my first time on a track! So dont expect Taggy Style Fireworks! lol

Cheers for the kind comments peeps!