PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could eat my dinner off that carpet, henry hoover did you proud :angel:

lol in sayin that tho bill, its got rust dust off some of the tools i was usin and metal shavins from the 98 steerin column plate i chopped up,needs another goin over lol

Hope all goes to plan Paul

John

thanx john, so do i! its been a long time comin and im now startin to get excited about JAE because everythins nearly done! :D

Its a car again! :D is everything done now then? U could start it without the radiator plumbed in, thats what i did as i was too excited about turning the key for the first time:lol:

lol it sure looks like 1 eh mate! just need to bolt down 2 earths,1 for the alarm and some random 1! then fittin the knock sensor, radiator,fmic,fpr,strut brace and put my proper rocker cover in :spiteful:

Looking good mate!! not long now and you will have BOOST!!!!! to say you dont have a garage you have done bloody well there mate!!

thanx alot mate, if i had a garage itd be done along time ago, I've had alot of things holdin me back on this but I've almost done it and really proud of my efforts and had help from some good friends along the way :D

Looking good new. Hope all goes well for tomorrow :)

cheers mate! cannot wait to hear her fire!

im tryin to work out the mileage of my engine for if people ask, i bought an engine(that can been seen sittin in my livinroom a few pages ago) which had headwork done and a full service but then it had spun a bearing after a few miles,so i used that head with the 5efhe cams in it.

Then picked up and engine with just under 80kilometersthat had a crack on exhaust port 4, so used the bottom end from that lol

So what do i say....fresh zero mile engine?lol

Tbh mate, I think your seats look shite and you should just give me them ;) hahaha looking good mate, can't wait to see what you do with the bumper!

haha fight u to for em! im gona get custom feet for the rails to drop them down a few inches as i like sittin low in ma starlets :p

lookin good buddy hope you will be done tomorrow

oh its gona b a while before shes done tbh, getin her runnin and road worthys just the beginnin for this wee car :crazy:

just had to phone yet another friend for a socket i do not have to remove the old knock sensor,its not budgin with mole grips. so il crack on with other shit, fresh pic cumin in 15mins.....shield our eyes........ :p

another wee pic to keep you fuckers updated till the start up video comes.........u cant see it in this particular pic but theres silver glitter through the flourescent pink :D

85FE772C-orig_zps2c4ccc4a.jpg

Edited by PaulStarletSR

in the wrong engine bay :D does that envelope add 5bhp bro?

looking sexy mate, keep going!

your not geetin them lol

Niiiiice! It's gonna sound lame but I was planning to do my rocker pink to match pink FMIC couplings etc..honest!

not lame at all mate, awesome colour! il show u more close up for the glitter in a min

Well that is certainly bright!

Best of luck for tomorrow mate, hope all goes well!

cheers bud :D

Cant say im a massive fan of the pink but your a big poof anyway so it suits you mate haha. If i get a day off next week ill take a run down n lend a hand if theres anything left to do?

LOL SHUT IT YA WEE POOF!

aye sound bud!

forgot to say aswell, nice shiney new nuts from RW developments on there 2 8)