Not been able to get on here for a while so a little update as I try to get on when I can!

Pre-mimms detail on Saturday.

IMG_20130713_164546_zpsb59093c5.jpg

IMG_20130713_165238_zps34f56df2.jpg

And a couple of pictures I've been tagged in so far from mimms yesterday.

mimmsm_zps9a02821e.jpg

mimmsmm_zps25f6edc8.jpg

2013-07-15_14-00-43_zps5c59994d.jpg

Like, comment, subscribe.

Watch in 720p.

(ignore the wheel bearing)

http://www.youtube.c...Mdc9nuwWz4iSUkA

Edited by Rbz.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Rob, still hating on the wheel change tho !

What's going on with the passenger wing ?

Cheers bud.

Haha, ah well! I couldn't use the car what so ever with the xxr's so it was for the greater good :).

As regarding the wings, look at the bottom of page 12 and you shall see!

Cheers bud.

Haha, ah well! I couldn't use the car what so ever with the xxr's so it was for the greater good :).

As regarding the wings, look at the bottom of page 12 and you shall see!

Ah ye forgot you spaced them out... Looking forward to more updates pall

Loving the wheel change rob, much better than the silly big wheels. Think them rolling shots are awesome, alwsys wanted some done of mine

Cheers man! I agree, much better.

Loving the Buddyclubs dude, nice wheels and suit it!

Liked the xxrs but I bet it didn't drive too good!

Yeah I did like the look of the xxr's but it drove like absolute shit and with the car as it is, I.e caged up and a lot of weight saved, I love to use it round corners.

This looks awesome now Rob, love those last two pictures.

Thanks Iddy!

Looked good at mimms bro, took a cracking pic for you

Cheers marc, I saw your car next to bennys and that but didn't see you there, I waited for a bit. Your car looked smashing, especially with the beasty brakes on too man!

Did you, feel free to post it up :D. Cheers bro.

Well folks, the td04/05 hybrid turbo has served me well. Despite it still running spot on, I decided to jump at the of taking this when it came up for sale.

Shit just got real.

GT28rs ballbering (obviously) turbo fitted to a racetech top mount kit. Going to get a new front exit made up during the week so it's all fresh.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMG_20130720_143849_zps2ddc6561.jpg.html'>IMG_20130720_143849_zps2ddc6561.jpg

And with my mates gt35 next to it making the gt28 look like a peanut.

http://s688.photobucket.com/user/Bmx_Robb/media/IMG-20130717-WA0000_zps77425c83.jpg.html'>IMG-20130717-WA0000_zps77425c83.jpg

Can't wait to get it on to see what it looks like :D. Especially can't wait to get the new front exit made up then get it on the dyno.

I know what you're probably gona say, 'waaah don't run that turbo you're not forged waaahhhh'. Well fuck you! I'm gona run it at a bar of boost and have fun with it out the corners. I don't use the car for straight line speeds.

Cheers.

Nice! Get some pics and vids when its all fitted?

I know people say it will be laggy but I've never actualy seen a turbo like that ran on standard internals so will be interesting to see what it actually preforms like :)

Will get some asap man!

Me neither haha which is why I wanted to do it lool.

Nice setup there buddy! Do reckon it'll be Laggier that the TD though but there's only one way to find out.

Cheers man. Not sure tbh, previous owner said full boost was around 4,400 or so.. So if that's true it's not even that bad.