Washing your car

This is going to sound funny but I fucking love cleaning my car. Find it therapeutic and all the rest. Does this satisfy anyone else lol or is it just me? I even have a strict order in which I wash my car like what parts first etc. Im ocd out my nut when it comes to my car...

god I sound like im coming out the closet here.

I can spend upto 8hrs cleaning my car and love every moment of it no car wash place can do a better job than you can do yourself.

Edited by H_D

I used to really enjoy cleaning mine too, i used to even do it at the workplace after i finished work and that also included polishing and waxing sometimes but a wash and dry was the minimum i would do. One of my work table draw was fully stocked with car cleaning materials and chemicals. Used to always get positively commented on how clean the car looked.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned my name yet lol

High 5!

if i had seen it sooner i would have!! haha

tbh i dont mind cleaning my car but ive never got a full day to do everything in one go, and since ive lost the use of the hose pipe i rarely bother at all any more

Love cleaning mine! The only bit i hate it fucking drying it, arghhhh so longggg.

And the WORST thing is having a mid spoiler, drip drip for hours.

But yeah once it's clean and dry i do love waxing and polishing it! :D.

I washed mine today dried it, put on some decals and was ready for a polish then it started raining...RAGE!