• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so fucked off working Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I've decided I will have 5 days off to recover lol no work now till Tuesday and it's back to London

I stayed in London doing some work for the Olympics, drove me batty lol moving to Gloucester though next month with work so that should be a change of scenery! And less late nights :| Argh.

Fuck you Morgey lol

haha well im going go-karting with my work tomorrow just to rub it in even more :lol:

although pizza sounds good!

Well, I'm gonna go and play GTA5 now and cry myself to sleep... Try again at 8am tomorrow. Woo... Not.

I haven't been Go-Karting in ageeeeeeeeeeees... Might have to sort that out lol

give me a shout when you move to Gloucester :thumbsup: Will be good to know a local starlet owner

Will do bud, at the minute though I haven't got a starlet :( sold it to put some cash towards a house deposit! Nightmare. Kicking around in an E36 328 sport though!

The rep market made all kits affordable but equally that means all cars basically are kitted. Was a helping factor to why my cruise v was broken for parts. I spent shit loads on rare parts that no one then wanted because they could buy a wanky rep cheaper. Broke my heart. Shame though as the originals are much better quality. The second the jam bonnet for ep82 is repped my car is going back to sleeper! Just pisses on some peoples hard work and the money they had to spend. Plus the market gets flodded by unoriginal cars all looking the same.

People who throw... 'i beat this i beat that' around in car forums when they never know if the other person was actually racing. And then got over sensitive if you doubt them/ there car. Must say some Ignis Sport owners have there head in the clouds.(least jimmymacs down to earth)

Similar thing to you ollie but: Magazines or in car adverts where it says 'evo' killer or 'scooby' slayer! But in reality (and this goes for all potentially modded cars) - it depends what the bloody thing is running that you're racing! comments like that wind me up as they are basically saying the car in question can beat any evo/scooby or whatever that's on the road! Redline mag was the worst for this lol but i did think that mag was actually pretty good for testing mods etc.

oh and wank street racing vids on youtube that look like they've been filmed with calculators and hurrendous naff quality sound.

Haha. I still visit a suzuki page on facebook as i used to own a sport. Simply made a point on a comment about a Ignis sport beating a Mk2 Golf GTI in a 'race'. I made a comment about the golf being 20years old and heavier etc. Any would of though i killed a puppy or kittens on TV, all started throwing there toys out the pram. I liked my old car but some people are too precious, take criticism.