• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant stand text speak on threads !! Its silly but it really annoys me haha. Its like having to decipher a fucking code.

Thats actually a rule on some forums, no txt spk or you'll get infractions then eventually banned i think!

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha love a good rant but to be honest this OC is pretty good. Pretty impressed with the amount of decent answers and info i get back from people on here, most seem really friendly and helpful. Coming from the GT4OC and ScoobyOC where there are many pumpers and endless amounts of useless replies from people wanting their 50p's worth!

If this is the rant section, men that come out and tell me off for working on my car after my dad has gone in the house! (He was supervising). Hard man starting on me when I just reach 5ft lol!

• 3 weeks later...

If this is the rant section, men that come out and tell me off for working on my car after my dad has gone in the house! (He was supervising). Hard man starting on me when I just reach 5ft lol!

LOL not gonna lie, made me giggle. Should of punched him in the shin.

LOL not gonna lie, made me giggle. Should of punched him in the shin.

Haha! His shin is probs all i can bloody reach! I did laugh after i had calmed down to be honest! I am a bit of an easy target not only being a girl but being a bloody oompa loompa too!

I think he was jelous that I can use a screwdriver and he probably cant :p

• 4 weeks later...

Rant: mental car adverts and the plonkers that write them.... Check out the link below to I think the worst celica I've ever seen In my life and the boldest bhp statement from an absolute heap of shit coupled with pricing for parts from another planet:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=151100773114&index=0&nav=WATCHING&nid=22913775726

Why are some people so mental? And my god why do people insist on ruining Celicas like that!