Mindless' Glanza Street Car build - DONE!!! (for now...)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys for all the kind words. by the way I'm still on the lookout for an LHD dash from an EP90/91 or 96-99 Tercel/Paseo to really set the build off. If you guys have any leads or have one I can purchase just let me know! Thanks!

Thank you guys for all the kind words. by the way I'm still on the lookout for an LHD dash from an EP90/91 or 96-99 Tercel/Paseo to really set the build off. If you guys have any leads or have one I can purchase just let me know! Thanks!

hey mate click this link and go to the english section ( dutch forum ) and ask for rage he is the owner and will sort you out no bother

http://starlet-forum.nl/index.php

• 1 month later...

Quick update. I've just really been enjoying the car these past few months breaking in the newly refreshed engine. Immediately after that I took it to its first lap around the race track.

10857081_880075322049331_416679460635031

She did a decent 2m31.871s despite hitting the speed limiter down the main and back straights. Stock boost, stock ECU.

Fortunately this just came in... Had a special Y Socket made with emanage and avcr wires spliced into it. I think its time to get rid of that speed cut and get a modest tune out of the engine

10952643_10153156377004534_7290219472698

Bonus photo, here she is attending one of the local car meets:

10633287_1056932550990543_54375845138485

@JayJ unfortunately I'd need a pair of LHD headlights (probably from LHD starlet reflets) so I can convert the headlights to work properly with LHD roads. But as it is I just maxed out the adjustment of the headlights to get as near as I could to the proper alignment, and its working fine at the moment.

@JayJ unfortunately I'd need a pair of LHD headlights (probably from LHD starlet reflets) so I can convert the headlights to work properly with LHD roads. But as it is I just maxed out the adjustment of the headlights to get as near as I could to the proper alignment, and its working fine at the moment.

Yeah, that's what I've done, but the LHD headlights made the front end look sh*t, as they are smaller. I've been planning to retrofit projectors to RHD housings, but haven't ordered the parts yet..