amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks beth :) i hope you get your little SR sorted soon! Mine burns oil too no smoke tho lol!

Haha i agree things look awesome in primer! I like my cars SHINEY though haha :) i really hope its done ill try my best!!! Bring a note pad and a pen and ill write you some notes lol

So project JAE is well underway i should have it done well before but i wanna have it spot on for then :)

So i bought this little tool to remove my windows :)

52m9o3.jpg

I prepped my reg plate surround and few finnishing touches to my front bumper and primered them :)

18j9sz.jpg

2jdfcxe.jpg

1ot0g2.jpg

2rnc6r9.jpg

29glc8p.jpg

2wbroma.jpg

So far ready to be prepped for paint are my

Sideskirts

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Bonnet

Rear splitter,

Plate surround

I will have the boot repaired in the week and primered for the first time and my mirrors, then ill tackle the shell! Im just waiting for my mrs clio to come out the garage so i can use that and take mine off the road then :)

Edited by Rich-k

Had a busy day repainting lee redz11 bonnet and two wings today, was awesome working on a starlet in work for a change :)

29vdt85.jpg

w1tlea.jpg

Was a very long day, but all worth it when i finally got my wheels :)

30v2avr.jpg

Thanks guys :) next month it will be officially a year since i bought my car! How time has flown!! It will be good to have all the bodywork done so i can start doing some performance mods :)

IM REALLY STUCK ON CHOICE OF COLOUR!!!

I dont want anything anything normal like black or white or anything i love black cars but theres so many black starlets! I've had my mind set on a few colours but i just cant make my mind up :(

Yeah I've gone off the idea of purple now, i dont wanna do anything mad crazy id like to keep to a nice oem colour but something thats gunna make people go

Jesus thats frickin awesome ohh my god!! i wanna eat my god damn dinner of that its so clean omfg hahaha

You get what i mean? I've got a colour in mind now but im just so picky lol id like to get my car up to show and shine standard really :) but its gunna be a daily too and used on track on occasion so thats gunna be quite tough lol