• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting on parts to arrive still. This turned up tho:

post-2707-0-86538300-1415874561_thumb.jp

Full Size Alloy Rad. Ready for modifying!

Got it off the bay for £70 so was a steel! Gonna run nice and cool!

Will be modified to suit rad pipe locations. etc

Perfect fit in terms of height and size too! Giving me space either side to run big boost pipes!

Another 106 power steering set up ha! I don't supose when u have lines made up you could price a 2nd set? I have the pump sitting but nowhere local makes lines so it involves a lot of arsing around for me to measure and have them made.

We have 1 set of the shelf and 2-3 days would be needed to make another set up. PM me for info/price as to not mess Matts thread up.

Same. If your offering Matt

Ps great job. And the speed of the progress is mental

As above.

SOOOOOOOOOOO Stunning!!!

Thought this one out 2 years ago, because "nobody had a 2zzgte fitted into a starlet yet" ( is what i thought )....

NOW! you do haha.... very sweet project.

IM SOOOOO jealous haha.

If you tune it well, the head will support up to 10.000 rpm at 1 bar pressure.....

These heads from the 2zzge are also modified by Yamaha! an they love high RPM

Be sure to threat the engine with love when cold. They are a bit weak when cold.

I have just read through the entire thread start to finnish, great attention to detail, im glad you have opted towards genuine parts over fiberglass replicas for the most part as they last longer in long run and dont stress crack and ripple as easy as fiberglass, also they fit much better! Love it mate keep it up :)

• 4 weeks later...

I think its great doing something different and great engineering. What are you planning on using it for? Surely its only going to work as a dragger?

Id be concerned it'll handle like a sack with all the added weight over the front end? Done anything to counter that?

Edited by RobSR

I think its great doing something different and great engineering. What are you planning on using it for? Surely its only going to work as a dragger?

Id be concerned it'll handle like a sack with all the added weight over the front end? Done anything to counter that?

fat bird in the boot acting as a counterbalance lol.