• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im surprised you went with black under seal id have painted them in white hammerite if it were me but either way it looks much better and protected! good workd mate.

I thought about it but it'd look a mess with just the slightest bit of dirty on there!

ALso im using underseal with waxoil... Meaning its like a paste. If a stone or somthing scratches it it sort of forms a new layer... Its hard to explain but its designed to protect the underside of your car! :)

Great result from the dyno!

These brochures are great would love to see one for a GT.

Aye there rather rude :)

Great result on the dyno, you must be chuffed. Car looks ace aswell, only thing letting it down are the stickers on the rear quarter windows, look stupid imo. Your car so your choice though :thumbsup:

Great result on the dyno, you must be chuffed. Car looks ace aswell, only thing letting it down are the stickers on the rear quarter windows, look stupid imo. Your car so your choice though :thumbsup:

There gone mate, gone off them...

They were removed while waiting to go on rollers!

My bad, looks ace then :)

See Below!

Planning on doing all my arches soon, and whipping coilovers off and wheels etc!! Needs it after rain and snow driving this winter :(

Let me know if you need any tyres fitting mate!

Will do babe! Yeh, the arches and shell I want to last! Dried nice and matte now! Perfect!

dont know if you know but you can get clear wax oil aswell as black.

congrats on the dyno result mate. just need to ditch that dizzy now!

I didnt know that, but I think black is a good color that wont show the dirt at all so!

lil update....

Took the car out tonight. Bonnet is finished now and fitted, its SOOO close to the breather fittings, so i spaced the back of the bonnet a tiny bit until I can get the rocker modified a tiny bit!

IMG_0553.JPG

Evil Looking Now!

IMG_0561.JPG

Not a bad view either! :D

IMG_0563.JPG

Ill pick up some mesh tormorrow for the bonnet!

SHe is running perfect! COmplete Joy to drive! So glad shes home!

Looking FIT matey!!!

Cars not too bad too....... :wub:

Only thing to finish it off for me, although i do love the GT3's, some proper JDM wheels, space out the rears abit more too, love it nice and wide from the rear haha :mellow:

One word, perfect!

Getting her running at that spec is incredible! Impressive work man.

Cheers matey! :)

Looking FIT matey!!!

Cars not too bad too....... :wub:

Only thing to finish it off for me, although i do love the GT3's, some proper JDM wheels, space out the rears abit more too, love it nice and wide from the rear haha :mellow:

Lolz! I may change rims this year, still pondering!

Nice result!! Do you have an updated spec list?

I will be putting a full up to date speclist on my first post soon!

So glad you ditched the stickers ;)

It looks MIIIIIIIIIIIINT B)

Cheers Babe! :D

The car performed, BEAUTIFULLY yesterday as I attended the Dave Burwash Meet. Was a Fantastic Day! COuldnt of asked for more from it!

I did a sex wee everytime u went past....... Not sure it was the car or you....... LOL :D

Haha! You are a Funny Man!

Glad you liked babe! x

It wasnt just me then! :lol:

hehe, GLad you enjoyed it Bower! Was great fun!

what kind of camera do you use mate? some good pics..

I use a basic compact, last 4-5pages been using my Iphone 4s. Tbh tho, Im very good with Photoshop.. So this may be why they look a lil better!

Spent 6 hours cleaning the car today,looking so fresh now! SHame I didnt have time to do this before the Dave Burwash Meet tbh! :(

Pics:

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0585.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

Loving it! Still so much I want to do tho haha!