• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to all

I've probably increased a number on my eyes been reading this thread and being a totally new member to this forum,I'm from botswana,usually wouldn't bother even getting reg on any other forum , but this got me really glued,been saving the pics from google thinking its just one of those people who you would never hear from,till I came to realise the dates posted.

You have propbably heard this a lot before ,but freak again WHAT A BUILD,the effort put in is just tremendous!

I've had couple of good jap cars,RunX 2zzge,Rs200 altezza,evo 4s,evo 7s, but all these I just brought to sell,I've been eying your glanza in pics going mad.nothing I've ever seen before and every post of yours just gets better.

Respect for you all the way from botswana lol, and I'm buying a glanza so I hope to keep in touch with you and anyone who could give me tips

Again great freaking build what a little monster

Oh and this is my first ever post on this forum I made sure it had to be this thread.

Is there such a need for a 3inch boost pipe? 3inch is good for like 700bhp and will do nothing but create more lag considering your turbo will flow no where near the amount of air for such high hp.

Cheers Folks! So many kind comments!

Hello to all
I've probably increased a number on my eyes been reading this thread and being a totally new member to this forum,I'm from botswana,usually wouldn't bother even getting reg on any other forum , but this got me really glued,been saving the pics from google thinking its just one of those people who you would never hear from,till I came to realise the dates posted.
You have propbably heard this a lot before ,but freak again WHAT A BUILD,the effort put in is just tremendous!
I've had couple of good jap cars,RunX 2zzge,Rs200 altezza,evo 4s,evo 7s, but all these I just brought to sell,I've been eying your glanza in pics going mad.nothing I've ever seen before and every post of yours just gets better.
Respect for you all the way from botswana lol, and I'm buying a glanza so I hope to keep in touch with you and anyone who could give me tips

Again great freaking build what a little monster

Oh and this is my first ever post on this forum I made sure it had to be this thread.

Always good to see people on ukso from other parts of the world! Thanks for taking the time to drop in a comment! :)

Keep us posted how you get on with your glanza!

Is there such a need for a 3inch boost pipe? 3inch is good for like 700bhp and will do nothing but create more lag considering your turbo will flow no where near the amount of air for such high hp.

Actually unsure on this... You'd have to ask Ricky on that basis... :) Im sure there will be a beneficial reason for it :)

On another note... This is how it looks as of friday...

post-2707-0-01830600-1366624761.jpg

Wiring Loom is done and thru the bottom bar for all the lights and horn. etc

Rad has been modified and mounted now.

Intercooler is currently being chopped up and havign the end tanks modified. You may have spotted the mounting tabs at the bottom of the picture...

My Inlet Manifold is currently being welded together also :)

Going to be cutting it fine haha. It will be at Japfest :)

Its going to need a serious clean tho as its disgusting atm, the joys of being in a dusty workshop since November lol

Not much further to go now :p

looking savage dude!! n tbh im shocked at how slow their fab work is haha still waiting on my fuel rail!! meh only been like 3 n a bit weeks :( hope yours is all good for fest. she gonna be remaped by then for the new setup or just on a safe map to get ya going??

Edited by shorty

Awesome stuff matt. Are you having expansion tank mounted on engine?

Wait n See :)

Sweet moves, a very nice looking engine bay mate

Should pull off the clean look im after!

What sort of fuel will you run on this? Great looking beast!!

V-Power, pump fuel... :)

Popped down to Race-Tech today for a few reasons... Got some snaps of how it stands as of today...

Should answer alot of questions and alot of people wondering what the plan is :)

How the engine bay looks atm:

post-2707-0-23344100-1366994353.jpg

post-2707-0-99512500-1366994364.jpg

Unfinished Custom Swirl Pot w/Cap Fitting

post-2707-0-79463800-1366994582.jpg

So much metal thats going to need polishing, dont think it will all be polished for the fest tho! :(

post-2707-0-19201500-1366994782.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the bay finished now

post-2707-0-25272100-1366995136.jpg

So I did a lil change of my own....

Took somthing off

post-2707-0-74780500-1366995171.jpg

Put My Genuine Cruise Wings on :)

post-2707-0-83568800-1366995189.jpg

15" rims look lost in there now! lol Got Flare?

post-2707-0-60520600-1366995216.jpg

Not much longer now car, then its a much needed bubble bath for you!

post-2707-0-23627900-1366995243.jpg

Its going to take me at least a day to clean this ready for Japfest lol...