• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Due to needing Coil2Plug as the dizzy cap cant hack it lolz

Its not the distributor cap, if thats what you mean. Its the coil that can't follow. Upgrading the coil, then you have enough spark. The cap itselfs can handle over 500 hp.

But ignition with distributor cap, is not very precise. In order to get it precise, you need to take the sparks away from the RPM sensor, they interferes with the signal from the RPM sensor . Move the RPM sensor, or move the sparks.

And so you did :) That 4 coils will give you a brand new engine, and a even greater throttle feeling. What an engine you got already, and still searching for a better setup! I like!

Thumbs up for this build! I only gone 10 pages back from here, and I can see that every little detail is in your mind. I love those people that sees every detail and makes it better!

A truly beauty with an amazing heart!

Keep it up!!

Its not the distributor cap, if thats what you mean. Its the coil that can't follow. Upgrading the coil, then you have enough spark. The cap itselfs can handle over 500 hp.

But ignition with distributor cap, is not very precise. In order to get it precise, you need to take the sparks away from the RPM sensor, they interferes with the signal from the RPM sensor . Move the RPM sensor, or move the sparks.

And so you did :) That 4 coils will give you a brand new engine, and a even greater throttle feeling. What an engine you got already, and still searching for a better setup! I like!

Thumbs up for this build! I only gone 10 pages back from here, and I can see that every little detail is in your mind. I love those people that sees every detail and makes it better!

Keep it up!!

It's still the 4efte 1.3 fella

It's still the 4efte 1.3 fella

i think what klyfax meant is, its not the actual cap that is the restriction but its the single coil that the distributor system uses

Very nice dude! You must have an eagle eye to find all these top jdm parts :)

Rob.

or too much time on his hands :D

Very nice dude! You must have an eagle eye to find all these top jdm parts :)

Rob.

I spy this stuff most days at work :p

Good stuff mate :)

They look prity dam cool!

Cheers Lad!

Where do you get it all dipped mate looks amazing :)

Fresh from JDM matey!

That looks pretty cool, never seen them mirror cover bits before there pretty cool :)

Unique im all for!

very tidy dude!

Phil.

Cheers Phil

They look sweeeeeeeeet! B)

Cheers Babe!

Mmm carbon looks lush :)

Cheers Lad!

Carbon looks :wub: :wub:

Thanks Seb :) x

Keep it up!!

Thanks matey, Strong and Carefully Chosen Words.

Big Respect for you there...

Thanks!

^ which is what makes it even better, matt says a few pages back that his goal is 400bhp on a 4e, pretty sure we will see that soon !!

Ryan-11 has the parts I want to fit over winter... and managed 393bhp...

It would suggest it will be close :) Tbh, im happy with its power, im all for perfecting, reliability and smoothness now :)

Like.

Cheers Marcus! x

Quality as always Matt :)

Cheers John :)

or too much time on his hands :D

lol, shh u :D

A few lil teaser shots taken from Race-Tech today...

IMG_2213.JPG

The car is having a completely new engine loom being made from stratch... So alot of wires werent needed anymore!

IMG_2215.JPG

One last little shot of the bay as she stands as of today....

IMG_2217.JPG

Watch this space folks :)