• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All Good Guess's. There is a fair amount of stuff coming via parcels over the next month to me! One of a few coming from Japan contained some stuff for me, which is cool....

TRD Replica - Carbon Dipped Door Handles

Should match the rest of my TRD/Carbon Dipped Parts Quite Nicely!

IMG_2002.JPG

Also a Mk1 RescueMan & Scissors..

Which is actually whats in the optional accessories brochure and was marketed for the EP's!

Very Rare... Much Rarer then the Newer Style Hammers!

IMG_2003.JPG

As you can see, the scissors slide inside the hammer. Also, the bracket to mount the hammer is metal. Much better quality then the newer style!

IMG_2004.JPG

More to come folks :p

If anyone is going to Race-Tech over the next few weeks, please keep quiet about whats being done/going on on my car. All will be revealed soon 8)

Cheers Chaps!

But but but ..... I know !!!!!! I need to tell someone !!!

lolz, shush you :D

Were do you get youre parts dipped, and which pattern is it?

I get them direct from JDM Auctions buddy! :)

Another Package Today :)

IMG_2010.JPG

Good ole eBay!

£45 for a full set of 26,000mile old, Honda Coil's. Messaged the Seller! Who for an extra £10 Included the connectors too!

Bargain. hahaha! 8)

Im sure you'll start to guess which path im taking haha!

if socks is still going with the same plans as we spoke about before then.....I KNOW TOO! :p

Shhhh you :) All will come clear in time :)

nice updates dude!!!! door handles look to be an exact pattern match! kudos!

Phil.

Yeh man. I want them all to Match the TRD stuff! Interior looks mint in my opinion. I have some other dipped parts coming too :D

Do you know how far you want to go Matt or will you keep at it untill something gives?

I like the dipped theme. :thumbsup:

To be honest. Im doing this jump over winter as its the last things I wanted to do. I wanted to do it to gain a bit more drivability and smoothness mainly. More power is just a bonus...

It was blowing the spark out, so the ignition system couldnt cope with any more boost pressure.... Espically when it was very cold outside meaning It was building a little more boost then usual...

390/400bhp would be nice.

Awesome!

Cheers Babe!

:thumbsup: interested to see how you get on with this next part decided how am going to set mine up but want to see if u do it different :p

Time will Tell :)

Nice Matt, they off a Fireblade as they are the same part, but cheaper an more available :)

John

lol u caught me out :p

For all the people that dont no...

The Coils fitted to the K20 Engine of a Civic Type R are the exact same honda/denso part number as the ones fitted to a 2001+ Honda VFR 800.

Except the ones off the motorbike dont seem to have the pathetic price tags for the coils or the loom! Big thumbs up to RobH for sharing that with me!

Hahaha!

Awesome dude! How much more pwer ya rekon ull get with them on?

Tbh if it makes same power im happy!

It will be so much smoother tho! Any more power is just a bonus!

Always wondered how must the final cost of changing the ignition system would be and the carbon dipped stuff does look the biz will keep the interior theme going nicely mate u gonna miss her over winter lol

Thanks Chaps!

Varis Spoiler turned up the other day... Test fitted, needs a bit of work and there is a hole in the boot lid where the loom passes through to the high level brake light that needs filling... As this spoiler doesnt cover it....

Looks Smart tho, one of the three bodyparts Im changing over the winter...

Again, excuse the disgusting state of the car atm....

IMG_1979.JPG