UKSC is BACK! Welcome Home Folks!

Welcome home people! Ive been looking forward to writing this post for a long long time now!

RIght, there will be a few images/items/elements of the forum missing, but the important thing is it functions and you can alllll use it!

To view new content, click "View New Content" top right of your screens, just below the search field!

It may seem a little different, but just use it and things will become second nature to you all!

The admin team have lots to discuss and shows are fast approaching, so stay tuned for lots of important threads to keep your eyes on!

Much Love!

Socks. x

Please let me be one of the first to thank you Matt and Geo for bringing the forum back online and providing a foil fresh base for us to shape up and evolve from which was much needed!

Onwards and upwards, of course lots of new content and features are still to be added, but the present and future of this community look very bright and the new software seems more stable and has great potential. You can already see there are so many more useful options.

Congrats on the collaboration and long may we all successfully build upon this new UKSC dawn by keeping things fresh, well maintained and everyone well informed.

Just wanted to express my appreciation and personal thanks :ph34r:

Now lets back to what we do best! Feels great to finally be home!

Joz

Well we're here. I think I can speak for the whole team here in saying we're glad we're finially back. It's been a stressful couple of months but there's light at the end of the tunnel. We've got a lot of work to be doing now to get us back to where we were but we've now got a newer fresher forum on the latest version of ipb as well as a dedicated server so hopefully no more reliability problems.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank socks for his many many hours put in over the last fortnight getting us here without him this wouldn't have happened. Appreciated mate

thank fuck its back. the things ive had to resoprt to use to waste my time at work has been rediculous. also tgtt is depressing man. glad that its back and liking the look of the new features. will be good with the new skins etc.

well done guys.

sam