Most probably won't remember me, but I've been about since uksc started, I initially had a Australian import na starlet

picture00032.jpg

Then I upgraded to a Glanza v, I believe currently owned by Zac?

I loved it dearly :(

P1030495-s.jpg

And my current toy is my supra <3

supra13.jpg

I needed a daily, so I bought a el54 paseo

paseo-2.jpg

Which I've recently swapped for my na starlet Glanza rep! It was my mates car,

Some might recognise it!

Pics of when my mate got it

DSCF2351.jpg

DSCF2352.jpg

DSCF2353.jpg

DSCF2354.jpg

DSCF2350.jpg

DSCF2356.jpg

DSCF2361.jpg

DSCF2357.jpg

DSCF2362.jpg

Then he removed the pink graphics

DSCF2438.jpg

DSCF2437.jpg

DSCF2434.jpg

And now I have it!

But sorry mate, the graphics had to go!

How I got it

bcd1d93b.jpg

Mid way through

5a7acbb9.jpg

Gone!

494a3a5b.jpg

I win!

d50ef408.jpg

And how she stands now

053cfa02.jpg

Just been compounding the paintwork, and the bonnet, also sprayed the scoop black to match the bonnet, got my alpine headunit in it, and I've got some new rear speakers for it as these ones are shagged.

Rich.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and by the way, I'm after a boot carpet and a Glanza parcel shelf if anyone is selling one?

Id settle for a sr parcel shelf, and I'll just put up with the hole

For the 3rd brake light ;)

Plans are;

Wouldn't mind getting the genuine front lip for it or a jam one, I've kept my cades Eros 16's off my paseo so I'll be putting those on soon, and I need to quieten down the tenzo-r back box, as is just plain loud!

YUS!!!!!!!!!!

this is GREAT news! its about time you returned to the fold!!!!

i remember WAAAAYYYYY back in the day when we first got our EP, and I had just joined the first UKSC, showing my dad pics of yours saying "Look! u can do all this cool shit to them!"

welcome home buddy!

Phil.

I have a parcel shelf buddy

a mint 98 spec uncut one?

PM me if your interested.

I remeber this being for sale on pistonheads when i bought my glanza, just over 2 years ago.

i woul have have just taken off the front graphics, and left the bit on the rear quarter

but your choice, look forward to what happens to this :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.

It's nice to be back in a starlet, even tho the paseo is was a far better spec'd machine. If anybody needs a daily, I highly recommend one!

Handling was far better too, I guess that's due to the stiffer bodyshell.

I've now bought a shelf and boot carpet, so just waiting for this to arrive, also fitted my greedy grex gear knob (I last used this on my na starlet!)

And my tenzo-r back box was a slash cut, which I've quickly changed to a straight cut, as I'm not a fan of slash cut exhausts (I put up with the supra one because it's a nur spec) just trying to get a bung to fit it so it's quieter. Need a 3.5 inch one if anyone has a spare kicking about!

Si and phil, good to see you're still the furniture on here!

Si, I don't blame you for moving on, I think jeff was one of those projects that didn't want to be completed! Glad you moved on finally!

Phil, I think you have the inspirational starlet now tho buddy!

• 1 month later...

Ok so over the last few weeks I've been gradually doing a few bits and bobs...

Binned the crap mdf parcel shelf and shagged speakers in favour of a stock shelf and a set of infiniti 6933i's

634311bd.jpg

The paintwork on te rear of the car was in a bad way too, with rust coming through on the hatch and a large area on the bumper where paint had splintered off, so in typical diy fashion I qued the music and got to work

0c6169c4.jpg

17d67e27.jpg

8e2941f0.jpg

0bf56ae0.jpg

24b8ef48.jpg

030ffee0.jpg

4584fbfc.jpg

21f72c42.jpg

03530461.jpg

ce61545e.jpg

I then decided I fancied some yellow fogs And some 'scene' graphics just for the hell of it!

38ece844.jpg

c2522f8c.jpg

1b95ca9e.jpg

cdec4e14.jpg

Then I decided I really wanted the oem front lip for it however they're pretty expensive and as I'm generally skint I snapped up a broken one so that I could repair it.

5fd95e42.jpg

e411f4a0.jpg

Had to cut a section out of it...

4a02e841.jpg

48335451.jpg

I also started a side project I affectionately named project:shutthefuckup

Basically the exhaust is far too loud still, so I modified the bung to make it quieter!

38e88977.jpg

Fitted a restrictor ring in the bung to increase back pressure

dd749e17.jpg

Ah, Phil, I'm gutted man! Was looking forward to a few beverages and a chin wag with ya!

I feel your pain buddy, I'm saving for my deposit at the mo, so I'm having to be careful with cash, I can afford a full weekend with the supra once a month, and JAE this year, along with a few days at Yarmouth for a holiday! Lol

Sorry, who are you? :p

Welcome back!

Haiii!

Is this the same hou that I got the part numbers for the Glanza rear light covers many many moons ago on toc??