• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people that type AFAIK because they cany be arsed typin for an extra 10secs.

oh and everytime some1 mentions tunin an n/a Xpect always ALWAYS blows Motions dick with countless references to his n/a. *rolls eyes*

though my main gripe would be text speak PaulStarletSR that and using expletives to rant!! LOL

Phil

Edited by Philm

people that type AFAIK because they cany be arsed typin for an extra 10secs.

oh and everytime some1 mentions tunin an n/a Xpect always ALWAYS blows Motions dick with countless references to his n/a. *rolls eyes*

Um you didn't even take the time to write ten seconds let alone typing* , someone* or tuning* you even used the abbreviation of naturally aspirated lol. Pot calling the kettle black really.

Um you didn't even take the time to write ten seconds let alone typing* , someone* or tuning* you even used the abbreviation of naturally aspirated lol. Pot calling the kettle black really.

Seconded, I was going to say this last night but I couldn't be bothered to type it out on my phone!

AFAIK The pot calling the kettle black is appropriate!

(Couldn't help it haha)

at least when i abbreviate people know 100% what im sayin, unlike that stupid afaik.

so your points invalid bitch

at least when i abbreviate people know 100% what im sayin, unlike that stupid afaik.

so your points invalid bitch

Yes but but all we read is blah blah more 'txt spks'

The people who hate text speak most are like to be those who could, if they chose, understand the greatest vocabulary off it.

'afaik' is years old and understood across the world wide web high and low, doesn't mean people like to decipher it though.

Text speak is a low class, poor educational base plague, it hinders perfectly able people from making inroads into what could be there portion in life, (that along with many other issues)

Phil

Edited by Philm

Yes but but all we read is blah blah more 'txt spks'

The people who hate text speak most are like to be those who could, if they chose, understand the greatest vocabulary off it.

'afaik' is years old and understood across the world wide web high and low, doesn't mean people like to decipher it though.

Text speak is a low class, poor educational base plague, it hinders perfectly able people from making inroads into what could be there portion in life, (that along with many other issues)

Phil

lay off the crack ma man.

mines is no where near txt speak,its basic abbreviation. it does NOT reflect education levels in anyway, im well educated.

AFAIK, if it was known WORLDWIDE etc etc as u claim, would not have people asking what it mines. I've lost count of people askin on here and other places what it means..

point invalid again.

lay off the crack ma man.

mines is no where near txt speak,its basic abbreviation. it does NOT reflect education levels in anyway, im well educated.

AFAIK, if it was known WORLDWIDE etc etc as u claim, would not have people asking what it mines. I've lost count of people askin on here and other places what it means..

point invalid again.

i can see we aren't going to come to any agreement on this matter, but hey what use would a rant section be if anyone agreed :)

your English is pathetic as shown in examples within this single page, i would suggest that is a symptom of poor educational base.

some will agree, some wont.

To pick only one example because i have quoted it and it's glaringly obvious, you say 'txt' before imparting it the title 'abbreviation' (in your words 'its basic abbreviation')

'txt' is many things, a common file extension, acronym, even a film title, what it is not is an abbreviation.

Finally regarding your definition of what is or is not known worldwide, i can safely assume that your conclusion is rather weak. Must everyone know the answer before something is known worldwide? i think not.

Phil

Edited by Philm

if people don't understand an abbreviation then they should spend the same time taken asking the question typing it into google instead.

I've had to do it loads over the years as new phrases have arisen, its hard to keep up with the young kid libgo these days, unfortunately Paul this is just an age related problem faced by us the older generation :lol:

if people don't understand an abbreviation then they should spend the same time taken asking the question typing it into google instead.

That would be an option for some, though no great use in placating my gripe.

The slang words aren't abbreviations, they are slang/forum acronym.

Phil

Edited by Philm