When people try and slate some ones price of a part there selling if you don't want it at that price or near that price don't comment

agreed though i fight the itch every time i see the money people want for secondhand toyosports manifolds!!

Phil

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed though i fight the itch every time i see the money people want for secondhand toyosports manifolds!!

Phil

Yea I hate it when people sell replica parts for stupid prices and think that it's ok cause they're "quality items" and better than all the other fake crap

Yea I hate it when people sell replica parts for stupid prices and think that it's ok cause they're "quality items" and better than all the other fake crap

this is so true IMO ther is no such thing as a quality fake or am I just being stupid?

When people try and slate some ones price of a part there selling if you don't want it at that price or near that price don't comment

some people need to pull ther head outa ther ass and not ask such stupid prices in the first place tbf

this is so true IMO ther is no such thing as a quality fake or am I just being stupid?

or genuine rota's... :)

my rant is about boost controllers:

you press this button, hold this button for half an hour, while scratching you nose hold down these two buttons and lick the live wire to set the gain.. turn knob up to the left right, then down right ok, then rip the basterd wires an all clean out of the dash making sure you burst a blood vessel in your temple.. this sets the scramble feature... seems simple enough, not much of a rant really

Edited by corofin12345

my rant is about boost controllers:

you press this button, hold this button for half an hour, while scratching you nose hold down these two buttons and lick the live wire to set the gain.. turn knob up to the left right, then down right ok, then rip the basterd wires an all clean out of the dash making sure you burst a blood vessel in your temple.. this sets the scramble feature... seems simple enough, not much of a rant really

Sounds like a HKS EVC 3 you've got there lol

Phil

The white 'Limited Editon' corsas that so many young kids have on finance, driving them around like they own the world. Snapback on, fag in one hand protein shake in another.(yes no hands on the steering wheel)

They weren't just white lol it seems every I corsa is limited edition these days but yet every one has one

The white 'Limited Editon' corsas that so many young kids have on finance, driving them around like they own the world. Snapback on, fag in one hand protein shake in another.(yes no hands on the steering wheel)

I hate them too man, and the VXRs, infact most vauxhalls.