• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking great!! keep it up!!

Thanks pal! :)

so obviously is was gorgeous and sunny for the first hour of this show and yet all the photographers appear to have waited until the thunder storming started to get photos :p

oh well, BEADZZZ :p

10511216_815229801845117_899995945667565

Managed to stuff an astra tonight. :p Quite proud of it. He eventually got me because where it was had two lanes but the lane I was in had pot holes so I slowed down and backed off.
Proud of her hahaha.

Nice !!! I did a 1.6 mini the other day with my mate in the car :D driver looked well shocked :')

haha same I glanced across at him when he finally over took me and it was three fellas in the car, all of them staring in and the usual chorus of "ITS A GIRL MATE" cause all the windows were down. Bet he felt like a right twat beaten by a girl in an n/a 1.3 hahahaha.

Managed to stuff an astra tonight. :p Quite proud of it. He eventually got me because where it was had two lanes but the lane I was in had pot holes so I slowed down and backed off.

Proud of her hahaha.

i piss all over 1.6 and 1.8 astras daily!!! das astra is shiza!!

Yeah :') i love seeing girls in modified cars !! Not only do they have a sexier appeal to them but it shows that the car scene isnt a mans world :)

well said pal, couldnt have said it any better my self!

haha same I glanced across at him when he finally over took me and it was three fellas in the car, all of them staring in and the usual chorus of "ITS A GIRL MATE" cause all the windows were down. Bet he felt like a right twat beaten by a girl in an n/a 1.3 hahahaha.

good lass!!

Yeah :') i love seeing girls in modified cars !! Not only do they have a sexier appeal to them but it shows that the car scene isnt a mans world :)

haha yeah to be fair girls I talk to seem to know fuck all though :p I remember asking a girl if the oil filter was easy to find on her golf and she said it didn't have one because it was a diesel haha, so I tend to just hang around with guys, they tend to know a lot more :p

i piss all over 1.6 and 1.8 astras daily!!! das astra is shiza!!

haha yup I was surprised I managed to pull away from him!

dont be afraid to try the focuses 1.6+1.8 , our n/as piss all over em!

Now I have an excuse to go out looking to race :p

Yeah i could hang with my mates 320hp evo fairly well. Thats with full interior and tank of fuel, oh and before I cammed it lol

Really should get it remapped haha

jesus christ I knew your car was quick but wow!!

haha yeah to be fair girls I talk to seem to know fuck all though :p I remember asking a girl if the oil filter was easy to find on her golf and she said it didn't have one because it was a diesel haha, so I tend to just hang around with guys, they tend to know a lot more :p

Hahaha bless her !! Now that is a certain kind of special i think :')

Oh bolloks, didnt mean to do it twice, poxy phone

Oh bolloks, didnt mean to do it twice, poxy phone

Hahaha. Yeah I mean obv she doesn't represent all of the girls but most of the ones over here are just idiots hahaha.